• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my catalogue towns are open

Uwe12

Bells
Switch
3218-5868-3492
Feedback
100% (141) +
I reactivated my catalogue towns for guests to pick up anything they like - not only "catalogue" items, though you may do so if you like 😀.
Towns schedule is in my profile posts Page 2 from Aug 21, 2019 - besides I want my weekends free, so opening Sa+Su only on demand.
...cannot edit that old post there.

My time zone is MEZ (Germany, UTC+1). I can put my 3ds online for my night times but obviously cannot monitor, when connection breaks down.
I'm usually not active on the console, so don't expect me to answer chats or have time to walk around or travel to the island. ;)
My FC is in my profile.

Hi do you still have the town for weeding?
I’d love to come over whenever is best for you
I added your FC, mine is 4529-7193-4313

I checked the town and opened it, should you be interested in "weeding" this evening. :giggle:
Edit: there should be around 2100+ weed in this town.

Aw man it ended up crashing
If you open it again ill make sure to ‘save’ regularly next time because I had picked about 1000 weeds 😔

Back