• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need to shop! Can you open your gates?

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello!
I restarted a new island yesterday and my airport is finally open. I would like to dress for Halloween, buy candies, a ladder, new items, new clothes for my character. Can I come? I have not a lot to offer for now, maybe a few NMT. Give me your price. If you have fruits other than pears, I'll take it. Thanks in advance, feel free to send me a message or to react to my thread 🧡

Hi there. I can open my gates and you can pick any fruit or produce you want. Can help yourself to bells on the bell tree too. I have a ton of furniture and some diy recipes. If you let me know if there are particular furniture pieces you are looking for I can see if I can get them for you. My shops are closed right now as it's night time here but we could arrange a time for you to come back when they are open. Let me know.

Hi there. I can open my gates and you can pick any fruit or produce you want. Can help yourself to bells on the bell tree too. I have a ton of furniture and some diy recipes. If you let me know if there are particular furniture pieces you are looking for I can see if I can get them for you. My shops are closed right now as it's night time here but we could arrange a time for you to come back when they are open. Let me know.
For now I don't need diy recipes or furniture given because I want to earn them by myself, buy them by myself but it's very kind, thank you! Feel free to send me a message when your shops are open for me to come, thanks 💛 Unless you have the leaf mask diy. I need it for real haha but the rest I want to enjoy the game slowly even if I'm buying NMT for my dreamies :ROFLMAO: I'll take the fruits when your shops will be open. Thanks again!

I understand. I'm not sure what time zone you are but I am EST so it will be another 6 hours or so before my shops open. But when I log on in the morning I can let you know.

I'm in Europe, but no worries, I can wait, I'm going villagers hunting haha. Waiting for you, have a good night!

Hello!
I restarted a new island yesterday and my airport is finally open. I would like to dress for Halloween, buy candies, a ladder, new items, new clothes for my character. Can I come? I have not a lot to offer for now, maybe a few NMT. Give me your price. If you have fruits other than pears, I'll take it. Thanks in advance, feel free to send me a message or to react to my thread 🧡
You can visit my town afterwards if you want.

I'd be willing to let you visit my island, but the main problem is finding a good time. I keep playing for a little bit and then having to do something else. It might be easier to find a matching time on the weekend.

Also, can you please clarify what you are looking for? I'm still filling out my furniture catalogue so I often buy the limited availability furniture if it's not something I already have. Would you prefer to wait for a day when all of the limited availability items are still in the shop?

I'd be willing to let you visit my island, but the main problem is finding a good time. I keep playing for a little bit and then having to do something else. It might be easier to find a matching time on the weekend.

Also, can you please clarify what you are looking for? I'm still filling out my furniture catalogue so I often buy the limited availability furniture if it's not something I already have. Would you prefer to wait for a day when all of the limited availability items are still in the shop?
Just tell me when you are available and I'm sure we will find a nice moment! I'm not worried about that.

Not necessary, first take what you want. I just want to visit the two shops, it's not a problem if all the items are not there. I only take what I'm interested in!

Thanks btw 💛

Ok, I'm available right now for the next 10-15 minutes. If that time doesn't work, then I should be available again after about an hour or so.

Back