• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

I'm waiting until they get rereleased next week to pick them up. Paying an extra 50% just for a loading screen border isn't worth it imo.

I bought the first strike Lucian one for my friend's bday, but I'm probably gonna wait it out as well.. deciding if I should buy the Leona one x:

- - - Post Merge - - -

We should all totally play together this weekend :DDD

I have time Saturday :D

never knew this many people played league o w o <3

i feel like re-downloading LoL and start playing it again. I'll probably be so bad, i heard a lot of things changed.

Last edited:
i feel like re-downloading LoL and play it again. I'll probably be so bad, i heard a lot of things changed.

When was the last time you played? Just this season alone a LOT changed.

>The AP Item tree got redone (new build paths, different stats, etc)
>DFG was replaced with Luden's Echo
>The Tank Item tree also got redone (generally nerfs, more utility changes, 3 new items)
>The jungle got buffed (again)
>Junglers got nerfed (again)
>All the jungle items got revamped twice (cept for the AD one)
>Ashe rework
>Ryze rework
>Mordekaiser "rework" (He can literally control dragon with ult)
>Fiora rework
>Garen "rework"
>Darius "rework"
>Skarner "rework"
>Urgot is viable now
>CLG won the summer split

Oh, and Elise is back.

Last edited:
OMG LAMB IS SO CUTE! Like wolf is nice and all, BUT LOOK AT LAMB!

Plus Orianna is on free week so I'm hype (Even though I own her, it's nice to see her)

o boy another chimp with a 3-hit stacking mechanic, and a dash holy **** riot getting rly creative

I don't like the 3-stack mechanism (because wowowow what a concept), but I love the passive so much. It's just such a unique passive and if played well makes them snowball out of control.

It's been over a year since I played League. I wanted to reinstall it at one point but after trying it twice and having it fail both times after many gigs of downloading, I gave up. I stopped playing originally after realizing that without friends, I preferred ARPG's like Diablo (although I don't play that title specifically...) and with friends around, we'd end up playing against much more skilled and organized teams, killing the fun for us casually.

Nevertheless, I really did like the game design when it was a bit more rustic and strange. That seems to have gone away of late though. :(

Back