• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Leaf's Gallery

Eeee~ Idk, if you have other requests I could try those? ;A; i just feel bad changing it up on you but I'm just butchering your characters over here.

also here's Stina's signature :>

mwQ4evI.png
new graphics from Leaf
That WW sky tho. ~nostalgia
that one without the background was cute n minimalist ;3

Last edited:
Bahaha, nice signature Leaf! Perfect for youuu.

On an unrelated note: have you ever had a crisp white nectarine / peach? They are sososoos delicious.

Bahaha, nice signature Leaf! Perfect for youuu.

On an unrelated note: have you ever had a crisp white nectarine / peach? They are sososoos delicious.

Yes! They're super refreshing. I had one earlier this summer and it was soooo yummy. It's a shame they're hard to find in my area :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Decided to make a different version that shows off the background a bit more. Instead of making the background transparent, I made the text region transparent :>

FgbkIzi.png

Oooh! I really like your new sig. Perhaps, if you wanted to include text, you can make can make the inside of your text the same as the background, but with a different opacity or maybe a color overlay? My wording is weird and I can't explain things well. I can probably show you what I mean, if I can do something quickly >_<

Oh my goddd your new signature looks great (all three versions ;p) Love how you did the sky.

Also your gallery has passed 10,000 views ayyyy :cool:

Oooh! I really like your new sig. Perhaps, if you wanted to include text, you can make can make the inside of your text the same as the background, but with a different opacity or maybe a color overlay? My wording is weird and I can't explain things well. I can probably show you what I mean, if I can do something quickly >_<

Ooh, I see what you're saying! I'll have to try something like that out.

Oh my goddd your new signature looks great (all three versions ;p) Love how you did the sky.

Also your gallery has passed 10,000 views ayyyy :cool:

;A;! That's a lot of views omfg

SHIRO!

I finally got around to finishing your request >W<, it only took me a lifetime~

I hope you like it!

aKvSADR.png

IRSb07E.png

:eek: that's really cute! omfg it works perfectly with the picture as well <3333
you never fail to impress me!

SHIRO!

I finally got around to finishing your request >W<, it only took me a lifetime~

I hope you like it!

aKvSADR.png

IRSb07E.png

WHOA OMG THIS WAS MORE THAN I COULDVE EXPECTED OMG!!!!///YELLS
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY OMG OMG OMG,,,,,,,,, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH OH MY GOD QAQ!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE <33333333

A lil self-portrait of myself as an animal crossing villager >W<. It's actually fairly accurate which makes me very happy.

NtNXCDL.png

Might make this my avatar~

A lil self-portrait of myself as an animal crossing villager >W<. It's actually fairly accurate which makes me very happy.

NtNXCDL.png

Might make this my avatar~

oh god this is adorable
i love your art so much qq

oh god this is adorable
i love your art so much qq

Agreed this so much<3

*blushes* //w\

I also finally came up with a signature for whenever I do non-signature commissions. I think it's very me in my design aesthetic >w<!~

I was thinking of maybe doing an art auction over thanksgiving, since I'll have a few days off. Something kinda like what Shiro did way back when~

*blushes* //w\

I also finally came up with a signature for whenever I do non-signature commissions. I think it's very me in my design aesthetic >w<!~

I was thinking of maybe doing an art auction over thanksgiving, since I'll have a few days off. Something kinda like what Shiro did way back when~

you should!!! youll make so much omg,,
once i get out of this awful artblock i may do another auction uAu idk

Back