• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Leaf's Gallery

**TAKES THEM BOTH**

jk good to see your gallery open again!! :D Your sketches and new sig look fab, I'm interested to see any new villager signatures from you!

~*~*~ Zaaaaane! There's always a spot for you hehe :>

eep i can't find a form but maybe one that says candyland with a couple of my villagers mixed in? or you could do just one, my villagers are poppy, molly, chrissy, wolfgang, rudy, fang, whitney, beau, deirdre, and mint. i just request that you don't put in fang in there because idk how long he'll be my dreamy, same with chrissy >.< i can add 250 tbt to it if you'd like, i know it's not much but idk how much i owe artists right now so i don't want to be in debt. i have no specification for theme, you can choose c: aslkdjf i have no clue what i'm saying lol, i just love your art. thank you so much for considering!

I'm in love with your typography, gosh ♥ //dies at the fabulous everything

And since this seems to be open ??? I think? Could I possibly request a signature styled after Ankha that reads Luminescence, or if that's too long you can shorten it to Lumi or Lumi?re or even Quixotic/Quix? Thank you very much for considering~

Okies~ I'll get around to starting these two tonight. Hopefully I'll be done soon~ I'll send the two of you a PM when your signatures are done :>

May I please have a slot? If not, may I be on the waiting list?

I would love a typography signature of "Kayla" with Diana (ACNL), Mew (Pokemon), or Togepi (Pokemon) mixed in! Thank you for your consideration, I've always been so jealous of Zane!! (':

Last edited:
Back