Leaf's Gallery

Eeee~ Idk, if you have other requests I could try those? ;A; i just feel bad changing it up on you but I'm just butchering your characters over here.

also here's Stina's signature :>

mwQ4evI.png
new graphics from Leaf
That WW sky tho. ~nostalgia
that one without the background was cute n minimalist ;3

Last edited:
Bahaha, nice signature Leaf! Perfect for youuu.

On an unrelated note: have you ever had a crisp white nectarine / peach? They are sososoos delicious.

Bahaha, nice signature Leaf! Perfect for youuu.

On an unrelated note: have you ever had a crisp white nectarine / peach? They are sososoos delicious.

Yes! They're super refreshing. I had one earlier this summer and it was soooo yummy. It's a shame they're hard to find in my area :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Decided to make a different version that shows off the background a bit more. Instead of making the background transparent, I made the text region transparent :>

FgbkIzi.png

Oooh! I really like your new sig. Perhaps, if you wanted to include text, you can make can make the inside of your text the same as the background, but with a different opacity or maybe a color overlay? My wording is weird and I can't explain things well. I can probably show you what I mean, if I can do something quickly >_<

Oh my goddd your new signature looks great (all three versions ;p) Love how you did the sky.

Also your gallery has passed 10,000 views ayyyy :cool:

Oooh! I really like your new sig. Perhaps, if you wanted to include text, you can make can make the inside of your text the same as the background, but with a different opacity or maybe a color overlay? My wording is weird and I can't explain things well. I can probably show you what I mean, if I can do something quickly >_<

Ooh, I see what you're saying! I'll have to try something like that out.

Oh my goddd your new signature looks great (all three versions ;p) Love how you did the sky.

Also your gallery has passed 10,000 views ayyyy :cool:

;A;! That's a lot of views omfg

SHIRO!

I finally got around to finishing your request >W<, it only took me a lifetime~

I hope you like it!

aKvSADR.png

IRSb07E.png

:eek: that's really cute! omfg it works perfectly with the picture as well <3333
you never fail to impress me!

SHIRO!

I finally got around to finishing your request >W<, it only took me a lifetime~

I hope you like it!

aKvSADR.png

IRSb07E.png

WHOA OMG THIS WAS MORE THAN I COULDVE EXPECTED OMG!!!!///YELLS
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY OMG OMG OMG,,,,,,,,, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH OH MY GOD QAQ!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE <33333333

A lil self-portrait of myself as an animal crossing villager >W<. It's actually fairly accurate which makes me very happy.

NtNXCDL.png

Might make this my avatar~

A lil self-portrait of myself as an animal crossing villager >W<. It's actually fairly accurate which makes me very happy.

NtNXCDL.png

Might make this my avatar~

oh god this is adorable
i love your art so much qq

oh god this is adorable
i love your art so much qq

Agreed this so much<3

*blushes* //w\

I also finally came up with a signature for whenever I do non-signature commissions. I think it's very me in my design aesthetic >w<!~

I was thinking of maybe doing an art auction over thanksgiving, since I'll have a few days off. Something kinda like what Shiro did way back when~

*blushes* //w\

I also finally came up with a signature for whenever I do non-signature commissions. I think it's very me in my design aesthetic >w<!~

I was thinking of maybe doing an art auction over thanksgiving, since I'll have a few days off. Something kinda like what Shiro did way back when~

you should!!! youll make so much omg,,
once i get out of this awful artblock i may do another auction uAu idk

Back