• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Lazy villagers

I'm not overly fond of the lazy personality, idk why. maybe it's all the talk of crustiness. lol
My favorite Lazys are Lucky, Sherb, Zucker, and Erik.

Last edited:
Oh I love so many lazies! The lazy & normal character designs are among my favourites.

I have a soft spot for Egbert, he’s in my signature and he’s a lazy chicken who I adore 🥰

I also really love Beau! He’s a lazy deer and super cute. Sherb is also a little sleepy sweetheart, who’s a goat. In New Leaf I have Stitches who looks like a teddy bear and isn’t everybody’s cup of tea but I love him!

Honestly the lazy villagers have so many good designs I’m sure you’ll find somebody you love! 🥰

my least favourite would have to be barold, sorry if u like him but i just can't

however the best lazy villager (in my opinion) would have to be stitches, he is so adorable and i love his little teddy bear design ☆

i also really like zucker, alfonso, lucky, erik, beau and chester ♡

I love most of the lazies! They're probably my favorites. I have stitches and Lucky on my island right now. I also like Beau, Erik, Marcel, Filbert and Sherb. I dislike Barold though

Lazies are super cute! I used to find their dialogue about bug friends a bit annoying, but now I think of it as children talking about imaginary friends.

Bones is probably my favourite. My S/O has Stitches and Beau, who are both adorable. I also really like Walker, Punchy, Cranston, Clay, Erik, Filbert, Joey, Lucky, and Ozzie.

I can say that I definitely tend to gravitate towards lazy villagers because there are so many that have cute designs! Popular ones that I enjoy are Erik, Beau, Sherb and Stitches. The underrated ones that are also super cute are bones, anchovy, papi, Weber, Claude, Hornsby, and punchy... honestly if I didnt make a conscious effort to incorporate all personalities on my island, it’d be flooded with only lazy and normal villagers...

I love so many lazies ;w; I've had 3 on my island all at once before >>
Gonna join in with everyone on Sherb and Beau being top cuties (these are the two I settled on and they're adorable together) but there's honestly so many wonderful designs. I love Weber and his house interior makes me see him as a soft talented stoner boy, Wade is an actual baby penguin, Cole is a cutie with those teeth awh ;o; So much cuteness to be had ~
Goodluck finding your perfect lazy boy/s 💕

I like a lot of the lazy designs, though I have trouble finding ones that click for me

Cole, Clay, and Simon are favorites, and I think Weber is super cute (though I hate his house).

I had Rex previously and really liked him, to the point that I am considering bringing him back.

i really like the look of moe and hugh too, especially if you like the color blue (so many blue lazies).

wade is just a round little cutie patootie

gosh I could go on but a lot of them have been covered above.

I don’t think I hate any of the lazies; they are a varied but overall inoffensive group.

Stitches! My favorite lazy by far. Zucker, Drago & Lucky are next; their fun designs standout.
There's lots of lazies to choose from but if you don't like any, you don't have to have any as neighbors.

Oh, I love so many lazies, they're my favourite personality type.

Lucky has been a special favourite ever since having him in the GameCube version.

Beau was my favourite in New Leaf and Sherb is my new best boy.

Overall, you can't rely go wrong with a lazy.

I like a lot of the lazy villagers but they all get on my nerves after awhile, lol. I especially like Bones, Beau, Erik, Cranston, and Sherb. They all have really cute houses too. Bones has a library, Erik has the frozen set, Beau has a picnic in a mountain setting, Cranston has some imperial furniture and Sherb has the cute light blue set.

i love the lazy villagers sm!! my favs are beau, zucker & pudge <3 sherb is also really cuter he isn’t one of my favs, but i see the hype about him! bones is also really cute. it does get on my nerves sometimes when they constantly talk about bugs though lol

I really like most of the lazy villagers. My favorites are Wade and Alfonso. Wade is never leaving my island.

Oh gosh I have sooo many favourites! The lazies I have in NH is Erik and Cranston the Ostrich and I love him!! Honestly i find the bug talk a bit cute in a childish way like they make friends with the little pests. My lazy in NL is Drake the duck and oh my he is cute! His design is a bit different on his face but the body design in really cute!

Other lazies I like are Derwin, Boomer, Egbert, Joey, Wade and Weber! All birds you might see a pattern...

I wasn’t sure I’d like the lazy personality and only planned to have one on my island as I really wanted Sherb as he looked like such a cute villager. When looking for a new villager though and about to run out of NMT I ran into Beau and he was so sweet so I took him back instead. Since then I’ve changed quite a few villagers to find my dreamies and finally got the last one recently when I found Sherb on a very last ticket. I still have Beau and I agree that both him and Sherb are so cute together 😊, don’t think you can go wrong with either of those.

Sadly I don't like many designs... I'd say my fav is Stitches, but if I found Sherb on a mystery island, I'd invite him to see what is he like.

Back