• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

landscaping tips?

xayt

xemnyas!
Bells
Switch
6100-9362-1545
hey! ive always seen the pretty dream towns n whatnot and i was wondering how i would even start with something like that. any tips or guides?

Okay, so I don't know if off-topic replies are allowed or not 'cause I'm really new here so please let me know if I'm breaking any rules or anything and sorry OP for being of no use in terms of answering your question, but I have a question of my own: where did you get those images in your sig from? :3 They're sooo cute!

Last edited:
Okay, so I don't know if off-topic replies are allowed or not 'cause I'm really new here so please let me know if I'm breaking any rules or anything and sorry OP for being of no use in terms of answering your question, but I have a question of my own: where did you get those images in your sig from? :3 They're sooo cute!

Off-topic replies are fine, haha. I?d just usually mix it in with trying to answer what the poster is asking. c:

~

@xayt
I?m no expert on landscaping, but what I do at least for my towns is cut the trees that aren?t nicely placed (making sure to collect the fruits so I can plant more trees later). Then, I lay down a basic grass, brick, or wood QR code on the ground of my entire town map. This prevents weeds and fossils from springing up (have Isabel do the ?beautiful town? initiative or whatever it?s called so that you can keep things tidy). I look where things are already placed and kind of think where I?d like permanent PWPs (Brewster?s, Police Station, Campground, etc) and put in my head that that spot is reserved for that PWP. And honestly, after that, I just kind of start erasing QR spots in certain lines or zigzags of where I?d like bushes, trees, or flowers.

It really depends on your map and taste in landscaping. I like trees kind of surrounding areas and creating paths rather than going for a sporadic forest-look (that can be very tedious since you need to know where things should be placed). I hope this helped you though. :>

Last edited:

its ok!! i got them from here
http://chriiscrossing.tumblr.com/post/139062353525/villager-spritespixels

- - - Post Merge - - -

Off-topic replies are fine, haha. I?d just usually mix it in with trying to answer what the poster is asking. c:

~

@xayt
I?m no expert on landscaping, but what I do at least for my towns is cut the trees that aren?t nicely placed (making sure to collect the fruits so I can plant more trees later). Then, I lay down a basic grass, brick, or wood QR code on the ground of my entire town map. This prevents weeds and fossils from springing up (have Isabel do the ?beautiful town? initiative or whatever it?s called so that you can keep things tidy). I look where things are already placed and kind of think where I?d like permanent PWPs (Brewster?s, Police Station, Campground, etc) and put in my head that that spot is reserved for that PWP. And honestly, after that, I just kind of start erasing QR spots in certain lines or zigzags of where I?d like bushes, trees, or flowers.

It really depends on your map and taste in landscaping. I like trees kind of surrounding areas and creating paths rather than going for a sporadic forest-look (that can be very tedious since you need to know where things should be placed). I hope this helped you though. :>

hmm that makes sense! thank you sm!

Back