• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tips for Skunk?

qwerty9537

The gift that keeps on giving!
Bells
Switch
2426-9270-8521
Howdy!

I'd say I've been playing for around 20 days? Been gaming the turnip market (massive luck every monday, for some reason I keep getting 800+ on that day!) and savin up! Finding myself running low on space because of all the treasures folks bury in the ground, I found an Arwing yesterday!

But yeah, any tips? New Horizons was my first (real) game so I'm kind of missing some of the features like the tool wheel, but I prefer how this one feels by a long shot q:.

Real in brackets because my first was Wild World, but all I remember was struggling to get past Resetti, looking at the stars and writing myself a letter for the future. I still have that copy, but I reset it and I don't remember why, blah

But yeah! Any tips or ideas?

Back