• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Lacus' Cycling Town [BOXES: Pashmina, IN: Lyman/Jacques]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my friend told me today she found Muffy on Reddit....could I be refunded the 15TBT and remove my reservation? Thank you so much though for helping me out!!

So my friend told me today she found Muffy on Reddit....could I be refunded the 15TBT and remove my reservation? Thank you so much though for helping me out!!

Sure! I will remove you from list and refund you.

Sure! I will remove you from list and refund you.

Thanks so much! Now I'm trying to get a villager for me. If you happen to get a Kabuki before I find one, that 15TBT is coming right back to you, lol!! :B

Elmer in boxes now! Free!

10qj9ma.jpg

Friga in boxes now. Free!

351y1p1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friga is adopted!

Marcel in boxes now.

They both leave my town pretty early. On the other hand, Molly has been here since beginning and still here. Although I have cycle more than 25 villagers. Lol

344eavk.jpg

lurking for zucker > <
he's in the campsite of one of my towns but that town has 10 villagers ; o ;

Static in boxes. Free!

28cmrdd.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Static has been adopted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tabby in boxes. Free!

5dnwaw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.