• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Lacus' Cycling Town [BOXES: Pashmina, IN: Lyman/Jacques]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry voided.

Bones in boxes now!

2ymvnme.jpg

I will buy Muffy from you but it's for a friend that lost her and reset her town just to get her again. If it's cool I will have you talk with her to get Muffy to her town and I will pay the 150-200 TBT...whichever you see is fair.

Thank you! Friends do good deeds for friends! :D! haha!

P.S. - I will send you the 15 TBT for reservation till she's in boxes once you're back...I like sending TBT when I know the user is online and aware why I sent it, lol! Thank you!

Last edited:
I will buy Muffy from you but it's for a friend that lost her and reset her town just to get her again. If it's cool I will have you talk with her to get Muffy to her town and I will pay the 150-200 TBT...whichever you see is fair.

Thank you! Friends do good deeds for friends! :D! haha!

P.S. - I will send you the 15 TBT for reservation till she's in boxes once you're back...I like sending TBT when I know the user is online and aware why I sent it, lol! Thank you!

Hi there I am online. Just waiting for someone to pick up Goldie in boxes now c: you can send the TBT for reserving.

btw for Muffy how much will it be to buy her in TBT? I wanted to know because I might want to get a villager myself that's worth 100TBT. If I could get Muffy at 150 then I can afford both. Let me know if it's okay! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back