Lack of Furniture Variety - What Do You Feel is Missing?

+1 for Rococo furniture set, and the gorgeous set too. I adored that red chair. And food items, we need food items so badly. The AC community members, always so creative, have made bowls of ramen and cakes out of hat patterns, but if they could give us some actual food items and beverage items that would be so fantastic. A huge part of this game for many people is creating businesses of various kinds (cafes, restaurants, shops, etc) so we desperately need a cash register and maybe other items that can help us to make those fun rooms. Oh and I would love more wall-mounted lighting options (aside from the studio spotlight).

I'm really disappointed about the lack of furniture in the game. They left out classic furniture sets that we all love and I can only imagine what cool things people could have done with them. I was kinda counting on all previous furnitures to be available and it is a true shame. I'm really hoping they will keep adding sets like they did with the mermaid series.

I really want *some* Pocket Camp items. And the missing NL items as well. And more items. Lol, I just want more items.

If I had to pick one PC set it would be Colton's cookie. I also want more kitchen items, more 2x1 tables, countertops, more items from different cultures (Africa, India, etc), more. . . everything.

Some of my favourite series are missing and means there isn’t much choice when decorating a house, so far everyone’s are relatively similar because of the lack of variety. Also limiting colours in each persons game basically means there is very little they can actually make which is the biggest flaw of new horizons despite being my favourite animal crossing so far. Hopefully they update this soon but will be interesting to see.

New Horizons is my first AC game and without having the comparison of previous games, the variety is fine. It really makes me wonder just how many items New Leaf had..

For me, it's different styles of furniture that are missing. Upscale styles, whimsical styles, wacky styles... I feel like a lot of the furniture available matches either an island or forest theme, and doesn't allow us to do much more than that.

I miss the Rococo, Regal, Sweets, and Princess sets the most I think!

#BringGracieGraceBack

I feel like one of the reasons the second datamined nook cranny upgrade is taking so long is because they will be adding a boatload of new furniture sets along with that upgrade. I mean it makes sense that a new bigger store will need more stuff to put in it. We just have to be patient until then I suppose.

I feel like one of the reasons the second datamined nook cranny upgrade is taking so long is because they will be adding a boatload of new furniture sets along with that upgrade. I mean it makes sense that a new bigger store will need more stuff to put in it. We just have to be patient until then I suppose.
I hope so! I hope they add more furniture items to the game quickly since it's been lacking so much.

There's a big lack of themed items, I always prefer to make unconventional towns and houses, do all of the realistic, everyday furniture does nothing for me. I miss the historical furniture items like swords, suits of armour, anything old looking, etc. As well as the bug furniture set and other sets I miss like robo

We need more furnitures that fit certain themes and aesthetic, like we lack variety, and I see a lot of items being used over and over because we lack options to choose from... Hoping more furniture items get added on the game in the future updates, whether it be from New Leaf, Pocket Camp (like have you seen the items in Pocket Camp? There are A LOT of beautiful sets there, New Horizons could never), or a completely new and different ones...

I just really want all the furniture items from Pocket Camp to be available I can't play pocket camp anymore without getting jealous at how amazing all the furniture is compared to New Horizons :(

We definitely need more furniture. Wish we'd get every hhd and pocket camp piece of furniture xD
And make every bed customizable, the sheets of most beds look so bland -_-

I don't disagree, but at the same time I feel like the could have at least started us out with basics and staples previous games provided us with. They didn't need to give us absolutely everything day one, just at least as much as previous games. I'm not one to complain about games giving us things via updates, but I feel like when the game is released there's kind of a certain standard they need to launch with. Like, a baseline of items.

Yes, it's nice that the updates keep things fresh for a while, but updates are somewhat few and far between in giving us the variety we desire and it's frustrating to have the game for almost 6 months and to have such limited item choices for decorating in different themes!

It's not like I feel like we should have had every previous furniture set and item on launch, but to give us this much less (yes, with some new items) and not be giving us more than 1 or 2 new sets per update is subpar, imo.

I don't even know what's this "standard" that people are talking about. Each of us has their own needs and wants. In fact, I don't recall people counting the number of released furnitures during New Leaf before. What do we consider as acceptable number of furniture during the game's release? :unsure: (I presume whatever New Leaf has.)

I miss the windmill from New Leaf! It was cute. So was the wisteria trellis. In fact, it'd be cool to have even more street/outdoor furniture. I'd like to see gazebos, flag poles, large beach umbrellas, bell/clock towers, just to name a few.

Reactions: Mu~
Back