• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I have to cancel. I accidentally bought a second collectible and my TBT is really low rn.

Style 1/2?: 1 & 2 (this will be 2 separate art pieces like before!)

TBT: whatever you'd like to charge!

Any other details wanted:

[▪] for style 2, please use the same cute falling pose you have in your own style 2 example (for my mayor please use the same facial expression showed in the reference for both art pieces)
[▪] you can put either hearts or sparkles in the hair, but I'd like both art pieces to not have any backdrops/shapes behind my mayor I just want it completely transparent :)

Reference:
here is my mayor !

[▪] I'd love her hair longer than it actually is in the picture, waist-length would be perfect !
[▪] I'd also love soft eyebrows and the blush/eye expression !
[▪] Please include the flower fairy wand !

[▪] Note: underneath her overalls is a knit turtleneck sweater.

Ybn7T0K.jpg

[▪] here is the image with her holding the flower fairy wand

ohdXdku.jpg

[▪] a close up of her overalls

eoSzjut.png

[▪] a close up of her fairy wand

uMkEW3T.jpg

[▪] another close up if it's too difficult to make out (I'm sorry!)

pmgRzev.jpg

Last edited:
Style 1/2?: 1 & 2 (this will be 2 separate art pieces like before!)

TBT: whatever you'd like to charge!

Any other details wanted:

[▪] for style 2, please use the same cute falling pose you have in your own style 2 example (for my mayor please use the same facial expression showed in the reference for both art pieces)
[▪] you can put either hearts or sparkles in the hair, but I'd like both art pieces to not have any backdrops/shapes behind my mayor I just want it completely transparent :)

Reference:
here is my mayor !

[▪] I'd love her hair longer than it actually is in the picture, waist-length would be perfect !
[▪] I'd also love soft eyebrows and the blush/eye expression !
[▪] Please include the flower fairy wand !

[▪] Note: underneath her overalls is a knit turtleneck sweater.

Ybn7T0K.jpg

[▪] here is the image with her holding the flower fairy wand

ohdXdku.jpg

[▪] a close up of her overalls

eoSzjut.png

[▪] a close up of her fairy wand

uMkEW3T.jpg

[▪] another close up if it's too difficult to make out (I'm sorry!)

pmgRzev.jpg

Accepted~! Also, I stated in my thread that I would like 1 piece at a time, just so I can get to other requests faster before starting another one for the same person, but since no one is after you at the current moment, I'll accept the 2 pieces! ☆ Added you to the list

Accepted~! Also, I stated in my thread that I would like 1 piece at a time, just so I can get to other requests faster before starting another one for the same person, but since no one is after you at the current moment, I'll accept the 2 pieces! ☆ Added you to the list

Thank you, so excited to see the completion !

Style 1/2?: Style 1 please!
TBT: 60
Any other details wanted: I'd love Isabelle with a bow, to being doing a super cute expression! Maybe a wink or a laugh or smile [I'll leave it up to you]
Reference: Here are some references of her

Ref 1:
esqisa_by_caprisu-dcruytj.jpg

Ref 2:
isabelle1.jpg

Style: 2
TBT: 80 (I have some extra details I want to add)
Details: my mayor holding her peach's parasol with either stars or sparkle in the hair, wearing the witch hat. Her dress from top to bottom includes a fluffy red bow, lace that comes out from under the bow that's supposed to resemble flower petals blooming, a button down shirt, a black corset and black ruffles.
REFERENCE https://full-pockets.tumblr.com/image/181084976186

20181122_133029-1.jpg
Sorry for the crappp ref, hopefully my explanation with the pic is enough to go by. Let me know if you need more TBT or a better explanation!

Last edited:
Oh good! I wanted to post another reference for a while but didn't know how to use the image share thing till a while ago. The pic is edited in waifu cause on twitter they come out grainy and pixely.

been a long time since i was around here, huh ^^;

hope you're doing alright. i'll buy something next time you're open if i can catch a slot <3

I'm the worst with timing. But my slots are finally clear!!

There's a new style option in my shop! I'll now also do icons!! The form is updated as well.

Thank you!! I'll be reopening tomorrow afternoon!

Last edited:
Style 1/2/3?: One, please!
TBT: 100
Any other details wanted/wish to add: I'd prefer he looks bored/uninterested, but it's whatever you feel comfortable with
Reference: Mayor JoJo!

thanks for considering~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back