Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I have to cancel. I accidentally bought a second collectible and my TBT is really low rn.

Style 1/2?: 1 & 2 (this will be 2 separate art pieces like before!)

TBT: whatever you'd like to charge!

Any other details wanted:

[▪] for style 2, please use the same cute falling pose you have in your own style 2 example (for my mayor please use the same facial expression showed in the reference for both art pieces)
[▪] you can put either hearts or sparkles in the hair, but I'd like both art pieces to not have any backdrops/shapes behind my mayor I just want it completely transparent :)

Reference:
here is my mayor !

[▪] I'd love her hair longer than it actually is in the picture, waist-length would be perfect !
[▪] I'd also love soft eyebrows and the blush/eye expression !
[▪] Please include the flower fairy wand !

[▪] Note: underneath her overalls is a knit turtleneck sweater.

Ybn7T0K.jpg

[▪] here is the image with her holding the flower fairy wand

ohdXdku.jpg

[▪] a close up of her overalls

eoSzjut.png

[▪] a close up of her fairy wand

uMkEW3T.jpg

[▪] another close up if it's too difficult to make out (I'm sorry!)

pmgRzev.jpg

Last edited:
Style 1/2?: 1 & 2 (this will be 2 separate art pieces like before!)

TBT: whatever you'd like to charge!

Any other details wanted:

[▪] for style 2, please use the same cute falling pose you have in your own style 2 example (for my mayor please use the same facial expression showed in the reference for both art pieces)
[▪] you can put either hearts or sparkles in the hair, but I'd like both art pieces to not have any backdrops/shapes behind my mayor I just want it completely transparent :)

Reference:
here is my mayor !

[▪] I'd love her hair longer than it actually is in the picture, waist-length would be perfect !
[▪] I'd also love soft eyebrows and the blush/eye expression !
[▪] Please include the flower fairy wand !

[▪] Note: underneath her overalls is a knit turtleneck sweater.

Ybn7T0K.jpg

[▪] here is the image with her holding the flower fairy wand

ohdXdku.jpg

[▪] a close up of her overalls

eoSzjut.png

[▪] a close up of her fairy wand

uMkEW3T.jpg

[▪] another close up if it's too difficult to make out (I'm sorry!)

pmgRzev.jpg

Accepted~! Also, I stated in my thread that I would like 1 piece at a time, just so I can get to other requests faster before starting another one for the same person, but since no one is after you at the current moment, I'll accept the 2 pieces! ☆ Added you to the list

Accepted~! Also, I stated in my thread that I would like 1 piece at a time, just so I can get to other requests faster before starting another one for the same person, but since no one is after you at the current moment, I'll accept the 2 pieces! ☆ Added you to the list

Thank you, so excited to see the completion !

Style 1/2?: Style 1 please!
TBT: 60
Any other details wanted: I'd love Isabelle with a bow, to being doing a super cute expression! Maybe a wink or a laugh or smile [I'll leave it up to you]
Reference: Here are some references of her

Ref 1:
esqisa_by_caprisu-dcruytj.jpg

Ref 2:
isabelle1.jpg

Style: 2
TBT: 80 (I have some extra details I want to add)
Details: my mayor holding her peach's parasol with either stars or sparkle in the hair, wearing the witch hat. Her dress from top to bottom includes a fluffy red bow, lace that comes out from under the bow that's supposed to resemble flower petals blooming, a button down shirt, a black corset and black ruffles.
REFERENCE https://full-pockets.tumblr.com/image/181084976186

20181122_133029-1.jpg
Sorry for the crappp ref, hopefully my explanation with the pic is enough to go by. Let me know if you need more TBT or a better explanation!

Last edited:
Oh good! I wanted to post another reference for a while but didn't know how to use the image share thing till a while ago. The pic is edited in waifu cause on twitter they come out grainy and pixely.

been a long time since i was around here, huh ^^;

hope you're doing alright. i'll buy something next time you're open if i can catch a slot <3

I'm the worst with timing. But my slots are finally clear!!

There's a new style option in my shop! I'll now also do icons!! The form is updated as well.

Thank you!! I'll be reopening tomorrow afternoon!

Last edited:
Style 1/2/3?: One, please!
TBT: 100
Any other details wanted/wish to add: I'd prefer he looks bored/uninterested, but it's whatever you feel comfortable with
Reference: Mayor JoJo!

thanks for considering~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back