• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i think it says you have an empty slot. id be interested later in the future if youre full though

Style 1/2/3?: 3
TBT: 50
Any other details wanted/wish to add: a heart and blush
Reference:[x]
Optional!Style 3 Expression?: blushy, cute, and happy​

Style 1/2/3?:3
Tbt:40
Any other details/want to add?:I know it says mayor and villager but would just Hamphrey in front of his kotatsu with a bowl of oranges or talking with his pet fish be okay?It's okay if not but I really want a chibi style avatar of him and and I really like your art!
Optional style 3:blush and smile
Thank you!I know you are busy now but I'll just wait until you are free again!Thank you and sorry if this isn't correct!Never requested art before!

Hey! I'd love if you could draw my Terraria character, Count Blobula!

Style 1/2/3?: 2 please!
TBT: 120
Any other details wanted/wish to add: his head kinda glows/sparkles a bit, if you could incorporate that somehow that'd be awesome! The wrap-around cape is important, what's underneath it varies but I usually have some sort of armor underneath (I know armor is annoying to draw so feel free to do whatever you like! Whatever you think looks good)
Reference:https://imgur.com/a/zAgKwMd great art by luneatepic!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm working on all of your requests, but I will be closing the thread to catch up on the currently working on list~!

Will reopen when all are complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back