• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌱 Kub's Fossil and Garden Shop 🌱 (fossils, plants, garden furniture, etc.)

i have to go somewhere in a bit,but i won't be off for long.

Okay I have your fossils ready for you, it turns out I miscounted and I've only got 28 total! So sorry about that! I'll add you now and see if your gate is open, if not, feel free to message me when you're ready! :)

ok i'm ready now and will open

Excellent. I am checking continuously to see if your town is showing up as opened. If you've already opened, please re-open as I am unable to see your town! :)

alright well it's been nearly an hour and I need to go spend some time with my family. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to continue our deal and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can! :) Thanks so much! :)

town name: tilley
mayor name: tommy
items/services: 35 rare mushrooms!
pick up or delivery: Delivery!
friend code: on the left.
tbt total: 35

i'm so sorry something came up and i didn't have time to tell you, so it's ok if we can do it later today?

So sorry folks! I had a lot of stuff come up yesterday and I wasn't able to check on the forums.

Kurb, no biggie! I can still get you the fossils you need! you can let me know if you would like to trade sometime soon!

And ElectroCat, I think you may have confused me (Kub) and Kurb haha. They were responding to a trade we had attempted the day before! As for rare mushrooms, I only have a couple right now (2). A friend on discord bought some from me recently! If you're still interested in the two that I do have, please let me know :)

Thank you both for your patience! :D

hii can I get a dozen of each hydrangea? and also a dozen mushrooms (randomized!) thanks! :)

Hello again!
town name: Ivywood
mayor name: Bird
items/services: Spino Skull, Diplo Hip
pick up or delivery: Pick up
friend code: In my sidebar
tbt total: 2

Back