• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌱 Kub's Fossil and Garden Shop 🌱 (fossils, plants, garden furniture, etc.)

How much for diplo hip, apato torso, stego skull, raptor skull and raptor torso?

Hello there! all fossils are 1tbt each! please use the order form to place your order :)

town name: Norbury
mayor name: Vix
items/services: 6 Black Roses please
pick up or delivery: Delivery
friend code: 5215-2691-6581
tbt total: 6TBT

Thank you for your time!

town name: Norbury
mayor name: Vix
items/services: 6 Black Roses please
friend code: 5215-2691-6581
tbt total: 6TBT

Thank you for your time!

Excellent! I will add you and be on my way momentarily :) Thank you!

You have been added, and my gates are open. Sorry for the wait, I accidentally TTd a month in the future and ruined my town. <3

You have been added, and my gates are open. Sorry for the wait, I accidentally TTd a month in the future and ruined my town. <3

Oh no! I'm sorry that happened! I'll be right over with the flowers! <3

Town: Eden Hill
Mayor Name: Alouette
Fc: On the side of my pro
Items: diplo hip, apato torso, stego skull, raptor skull and raptor torso
Pick up or delivery: Delivery
tbt total: 5tbt

I'll have my gates open. If I don't respond or end it's because I'm away doing task. thank you :)

Last edited:
Town: Eden Hill
Mayor Name: Alouette
Fc: On the side of my pro
Items: diplo hip, apato torso, stego skull, raptor skull and raptor torso
Pick up or delivery: Delivery
tbt total: 5tbt

I'll have my gates open. If I don't respond or end it's because I'm away doing task. thank you :)

Great! I'll get your fossils then be right over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't see your town gates right now.. if you've already opened them you may need to re-open! if you haven't opened yet, just let me know when you're ready! :)

I'm going to log off now, let me know when you open/re-open your gates! (like my posts or PM/VM me!) :)

It was/is open :( EdenHill is my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's still open I won't close it anytime soon unless you prefer me to go to ur town if u still don't see mines listed :(

Last edited:
It was/is open :( EdenHill is my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's still open I won't close it anytime soon unless you prefer me to go to ur town if u still don't see mines listed :(

Okay I'll log back in and check again! :) Sometimes it glitches like that so hopefully it'll be open now

- - - Post Merge - - -

enjoy your fossils! :)

town name: Fourside
mayor name: Kurb
items/services: 50 fossils. Any kind.
friend code: 3282-5503-8266
tbt total: 50

town name: Fourside
mayor name: Kurb
items/services: 50 fossils. Any kind.
friend code: 3282-5503-8266
tbt total: 50

Hi there! it looks like if you would like to purchase all of my fossils, I currently only have 32 unique fossils to sell! If you're still interested, please let me know :)

i have to go somewhere in a bit,but i won't be off for long.

Back