• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌱 Kub's Fossil and Garden Shop 🌱 (fossils, plants, garden furniture, etc.)

Kub

Pond-Raised Tropical Fish
Bells
Switch
7067-7775-4985
New Horizons Token
Chao Easter Egg
White Cosmos
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
森
Mother's Day Carnation
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (76) +
🌱 Kub's Fossil and Garden Shop 🌱 (fossils, plants, garden furniture, etc.)

Hello all, and welcome to my fossil and garden shop!
In real life, my hobbies are fossil collecting and gardening, so I thought this would be a super cute way to give back to this awesome community. :D

I love this game and I play very casually, I will do my absolute best to fulfill orders as quick as possible, but I do work a full time job. If you don't see a fossil or gardening item on my list, you're welcome to VM/PM me to see if I can get that item for you! I collect fossils every day I play in AC as well as water all of my flowers.

Each item listed will be 1 tbt each with the exception of jacob's ladders which are 2 tbt each. I will update the list as each item becomes out of stock but the stock will always be changing as I collect more fossils, plants, and plant furniture. Check back if you are in need of any of these items! Please enjoy!
:)

town name:
mayor name:
items/services:
pick up or delivery:
friend code:
tbt total:

(Hybrids are in limited stock as they are growing slowly, I have a fair amount of pink, blue, and purple roses but the rest are currently being bred at slow pace)​

iguanodon tail
dimetrodon tail
tricera skull
tricera torso
archelon torso
archelon skull
spino skull
spino tail
coprolite
pachy tail
pachy torso
raptor torso
raptor skull
mammoth skull
styraco skull
sabertooth skull
apato tail
apato torso
ammonite
ankylo skull
shark tooth
archaeopteryx
styraco skull
amber
plesio neck
plesio torso
stego skull
stego tail
megacero tail
diplo chest
diplo hip
diplo skull
blue pansies
orange roses
orange cosmos
pink cosmos
pink roses
pink lilies
blue roses
blue pansies
blue violets
purple roses
black roses
black lilies
orange lilies
orange tulips
aloe
daffodil
ponderosa bonsai
caladium
holly bonsai
mini cactus
tall cactus
round mini cactus
cactus
desert cactus
round cactus
croton
moss ball
jasmine bonsai
moth orchid
coconut palm
succulent plant
hawthorn bonsai
plum bonsai
quince bonsai
greenhouse box
maple bonsai
mugho bonsai
pine bonsai
flat mushroom
round mushroom
rare mushroom
skinny mushroom
elegant mushroom
famous mushroom
mush hanger
forest wall
mush end table
mush stool
sapling
cedar sapling
white azalea
pink azalea
holly
sweet olive
pink hydrangea
blue hydrangea
weed pulling
flower planting
fossil/pitfall digging

Let me know if you need any normal flowers or fertilizer, I may have some for you!

Last edited:
i'm interested in buying some mushrooms, and i just wanted to know how many skinny and flat mushrooms you have available? i'm also looking to buy cedar saplings, so if you could also tell me how many of those are in stock i would appreciate it!!

i'm interested in buying some mushrooms, and i just wanted to know how many skinny and flat mushrooms you have available? i'm also looking to buy cedar saplings, so if you could also tell me how many of those are in stock i would appreciate it!!

Absolutely! Thank you for your interest :) as of right now I have:
skinny mushrooms: 13
flat mushrooms: 16
cedar saplings: 6

Hi! :) I’m looking for oranges rose & tulips. How many do you happen to have?

hello! right now I have 7 orange roses and 2 orange tulips. I love the orange flowers so I am trying to breed lots of them so you can always check back later if you'd like more! :)

hello! right now I have 7 orange roses and 2 orange tulips. I love the orange flowers so I am trying to breed lots of them so you can always check back later if you'd like more! :)

Alright, I’ll check back later :) Thanks so much

hey there! i'm in need of violets in all colors! how many blue ones do you have? also, how many jacob's ladders do you have? :) just wondering before i place an order with the form!

Last edited:
town name: Ivywood
mayor name:Bird
items/services: All your mush items
friend code: In my sidebar
tbt total: 10 tbt (I think that should be right, seeing as it's all 1 tbt)

hey there! i'm in need of violets in all colors! how many blue ones do you have? also, how many jacob's ladders do you have? :) just wondering before i place an order with the form!

hello! thanks for checking! :) as of right now I have 6 blue violets and 4 jacob's ladders!

- - - Post Merge - - -

town name: Ivywood
mayor name:Bird
items/services: All your mush items
friend code: In my sidebar
tbt total: 10 tbt (I think that should be right, seeing as it's all 1 tbt)

yes that would be 10 tbt! I can be ready to trade after 4pm MST today! :)

okay, i see! i'll place an order then~

town name: komorebi
mayor name: chiyo
items/services: 6 blue violets and 4 jacob's ladders!
friend code: 4656-7544-6925
tbt total: 14 tbt!

Last edited:
okay, i see! i'll place an order then~

town name: komorebi
mayor name: chiyo
items/services: 6 blue violets and 4 jacob's ladders!
friend code: 4656-7544-6925
tbt total: 14 tbt!
Excellent! I should be able to trade after 4pm MST when I’m finished with heyimsobored’s order :)

Excellent! I should be able to trade after 4pm MST when I’m finished with heyimsobored’s order :)
i think i'll be busy by then, will you be available later tonight perhaps? 0:

Last edited:
i think i'll be busy by then, will you be available later tonight perhaps? 0:

Yes, that’s fine! I should be available later tonight as well! So sorry that my schedule is busy and thank you for your patience! :)

Yes, that’s fine! I should be available later tonight as well! So sorry that my schedule is busy and thank you for your patience! :)
ah, there was a change in plans - i should be available at that time! just like my post/leave a visitor message when you're available!~

Last edited:
excellent! I've VMed the two of you whenever you are ready!

Hi I was wondering how many sweet olives bushes do you have?

Hello everyone! sorry for any orders I was unable to get to, I spent two weeks without internet access and then work got super busy! but the shop is back now! I was able to play a few in game days to get some more items so check the updated inventory if you need anything! thanks for your patience! :)

Hello there, hope you are doing well.

How many black roses do you have currently darlin?

Back