• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] (Closing Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sic.png

Username: Koala_Tea_
Font(s): Same as example c:
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): Sample 2 (The Cherry Blossom Trees)
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):
Border shape: Banner Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner
Pattern: Surprise Me! (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match)
Frame decoration: Thin Rounded Downwards(see below)
Text placement: Above . Above/Below/None(see below)
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): i'll pm you the link .
Mayor/Town name: Senpai~/Beyond
Dream Address: 5700-4612-3817
Friend Code: 5413-0189-1755
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Merengue, Tangy, Lolly, Alice, Stitches, Jacques, Skye, Gloria, and Daisy
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Skye, Daisy, Gloria, and Jacques
Current villagers: Daisy, Jacques, Clyde, Pippy, Mallary, Gloria, Skye, Grizzly, Bettina
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) Obtained & Dreamies
Native fruit: Apples (post your fruit if you want this added)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated

Last edited:
sic.png

Username: Koala_Tea_
Font(s): Same as example c:
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): Sample 2 (The Cherry Blossom Trees)
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):
Border shape: Banner Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner
Pattern: Surprise Me! (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match)
Frame decoration: Thin Rounded Downwards(see below)
Text placement: Above . Above/Below/None(see below)
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): i'll pm you the link .
Mayor/Town name: Senpai~/Beyond
Dream Address: 5700-4612-3817
Friend Code: 5413-0189-1755
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Merengue, Tangy, Lolly, Alice, Stitches, Jacques, Skye, Gloria, and Daisy
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Skye, Daisy, Gloria, and Jacques
Current villagers: Daisy, Jacques, Clyde, Pippy, Mallary, Gloria, Skye, Grizzly, Bettina
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) Obtained & Dreamies
Native fruit: Apples (post your fruit if you want this added)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated

Thanks for the request:D Will add you to slots and get started this evening<3 the price is 200 TBT if thats alright and I shall save the images you sent to work on the sig:D Will start after I receive the payment:)

Thanks for the request:D Will add you to slots and get started this evening<3 the price is 200 TBT if thats alright and I shall save the images you sent to work on the sig:D Will start after I receive the payment:)

i'll send you the payment ! thanks very very much ! c:

Bumping this because your siggies are amazing <3
& also, thank you for updating mine! :blush:

hey, wanted to check how you are doing~

I finally see your business growing somewhat so *virtual high five!

keep up the good work <3~

bump

OoiwML.png

Username: BirdsAreCoolYo
Font(s): Something like the cursive in my signature
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one):
TenSJxt.gif
Render (Pick one from Tumblr or link me: (N/A for none)N/A
Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig" free as a bird
Animated/Still: Pick One Animated

OoiwML.png

Username: BirdsAreCoolYo
Font(s): Something like the cursive in my signature
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one):
TenSJxt.gif
Render (Pick one from Tumblr or link me: (N/A for none)N/A
Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig" free as a bird
Animated/Still: Pick One Animated

Thanks for the request:D I should be able to use this one, a larger one would be easier though; but I shall see what I can do:) it is 100 TBT for this sig, and I shall add you to the slots<(^_^)>I can start after receiving payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back