Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] (Closing Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sad face* ;_;

Haha totally broke and nobody wants my work...

Last edited:
i'd love a ref sheet of my OC! haha, not a mayor though (/u\)
bA1JFN.png

Username: Starlark
Font(s): any victorian font you can find lol
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): this one, please tell me if it doesn't fit!
Mayor Chibi (to credit, please tell me the creator): this one by amore, however I'm still undecided on whether to use this one so just have it on standby just in case :(
1-5 mayor traits (under example): N/A
Animated/Still (will try animated if interested): Still
Clothing articles to list: um I'm not sure if this means in game items? xD just put green/blue dress with brown lace-up boots and a parafin lantern sometimes
Color Code (i.e. hair, eyes, etc.):hair=golden blonde eyes=cornflower blue

Last edited:
i'd love a ref sheet of my OC! haha, not a mayor though (/u\)
bA1JFN.png

Username: Starlark
Font(s): any victorian font you can find lol
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): this one, please tell me if it doesn't fit!
Mayor Chibi (to credit, please tell me the creator): this one by amore, however I'm still undecided on whether to use this one so just have it on standby just in case :(
1-5 mayor traits (under example): N/A
Animated/Still (will try animated if interested): Still
Clothing articles to list: um I'm not sure if this means in game items? xD just put green/blue dress with brown lace-up boots and a parafin lantern sometimes
Color Code (i.e. hair, eyes, etc.):hair=golden blonde eyes=cornflower blue

Yay an order:D I need to update another form for OC's whoops or at least edit it to accommodate OC's xD I can always change the Chibi/Image of the OC so I can make one .PSD with and w/o;)

And the total comes to 150, if that isn't too much for you:) Also did you have a ref shape preference<3?

Also if you'd like to give her name I can add it to the ref:) If I get the final details I can start tonight or asap tomorrow:D

Last edited:
Ooh, if you could do a rose that would be awesome, but if not, a simple rounded square will do :)
I'll send the TBT right away, thank you!
Her name is Flora ^^

Ooooo I can definitely see if I can find a rose shape:D And thanks so much, will get on this very soon just need some coffee, just woke up xD

Last edited:
17FcSu.png

Username: wenymi
Shape: circle
Pattern (for background/outlines): N/A
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): the bottom left pic that says oceanus de stella :)
Mayor Chibi or Render (to credit, please tell me the creator): Can it be a picture of Punchy just like my avatar right now ^^
Animated/Still: Still

Let me know if this all makes sense x)

Last edited:
17FcSu.png

Username: wenymi
Shape: circle
Pattern (for background/outlines): N/A
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): the bottom left pic that says oceanus de stella :)
Mayor Chibi or Render (to credit, please tell me the creator): Can it be a picture of Punchy just like my avatar right now ^^
Animated/Still: Still

Let me know if this all makes sense x)

Yup will add you to my list right now:D The total is only 20 tbt<3 And will get on it right away:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back