Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] (Closing Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sic.png

Username: Koala_Tea_
Font(s): Same as example c:
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): Sample 2 (The Cherry Blossom Trees)
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):
Border shape: Banner Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner
Pattern: Surprise Me! (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match)
Frame decoration: Thin Rounded Downwards(see below)
Text placement: Above . Above/Below/None(see below)
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): i'll pm you the link .
Mayor/Town name: Senpai~/Beyond
Dream Address: 5700-4612-3817
Friend Code: 5413-0189-1755
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Merengue, Tangy, Lolly, Alice, Stitches, Jacques, Skye, Gloria, and Daisy
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Skye, Daisy, Gloria, and Jacques
Current villagers: Daisy, Jacques, Clyde, Pippy, Mallary, Gloria, Skye, Grizzly, Bettina
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) Obtained & Dreamies
Native fruit: Apples (post your fruit if you want this added)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated

Last edited:
sic.png

Username: Koala_Tea_
Font(s): Same as example c:
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): Sample 2 (The Cherry Blossom Trees)
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):
Border shape: Banner Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner
Pattern: Surprise Me! (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match)
Frame decoration: Thin Rounded Downwards(see below)
Text placement: Above . Above/Below/None(see below)
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): i'll pm you the link .
Mayor/Town name: Senpai~/Beyond
Dream Address: 5700-4612-3817
Friend Code: 5413-0189-1755
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Merengue, Tangy, Lolly, Alice, Stitches, Jacques, Skye, Gloria, and Daisy
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Skye, Daisy, Gloria, and Jacques
Current villagers: Daisy, Jacques, Clyde, Pippy, Mallary, Gloria, Skye, Grizzly, Bettina
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) Obtained & Dreamies
Native fruit: Apples (post your fruit if you want this added)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated

Thanks for the request:D Will add you to slots and get started this evening<3 the price is 200 TBT if thats alright and I shall save the images you sent to work on the sig:D Will start after I receive the payment:)

Thanks for the request:D Will add you to slots and get started this evening<3 the price is 200 TBT if thats alright and I shall save the images you sent to work on the sig:D Will start after I receive the payment:)

i'll send you the payment ! thanks very very much ! c:

Bumping this because your siggies are amazing <3
& also, thank you for updating mine! :blush:

hey, wanted to check how you are doing~

I finally see your business growing somewhat so *virtual high five!

keep up the good work <3~

bump

OoiwML.png

Username: BirdsAreCoolYo
Font(s): Something like the cursive in my signature
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one):
TenSJxt.gif
Render (Pick one from Tumblr or link me: (N/A for none)N/A
Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig" free as a bird
Animated/Still: Pick One Animated

OoiwML.png

Username: BirdsAreCoolYo
Font(s): Something like the cursive in my signature
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one):
TenSJxt.gif
Render (Pick one from Tumblr or link me: (N/A for none)N/A
Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig" free as a bird
Animated/Still: Pick One Animated

Thanks for the request:D I should be able to use this one, a larger one would be easier though; but I shall see what I can do:) it is 100 TBT for this sig, and I shall add you to the slots<(^_^)>I can start after receiving payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back