• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] (Closing Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sad face* ;_;

Haha totally broke and nobody wants my work...

Last edited:
i'd love a ref sheet of my OC! haha, not a mayor though (/u\)
bA1JFN.png

Username: Starlark
Font(s): any victorian font you can find lol
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): this one, please tell me if it doesn't fit!
Mayor Chibi (to credit, please tell me the creator): this one by amore, however I'm still undecided on whether to use this one so just have it on standby just in case :(
1-5 mayor traits (under example): N/A
Animated/Still (will try animated if interested): Still
Clothing articles to list: um I'm not sure if this means in game items? xD just put green/blue dress with brown lace-up boots and a parafin lantern sometimes
Color Code (i.e. hair, eyes, etc.):hair=golden blonde eyes=cornflower blue

Last edited:
i'd love a ref sheet of my OC! haha, not a mayor though (/u\)
bA1JFN.png

Username: Starlark
Font(s): any victorian font you can find lol
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): this one, please tell me if it doesn't fit!
Mayor Chibi (to credit, please tell me the creator): this one by amore, however I'm still undecided on whether to use this one so just have it on standby just in case :(
1-5 mayor traits (under example): N/A
Animated/Still (will try animated if interested): Still
Clothing articles to list: um I'm not sure if this means in game items? xD just put green/blue dress with brown lace-up boots and a parafin lantern sometimes
Color Code (i.e. hair, eyes, etc.):hair=golden blonde eyes=cornflower blue

Yay an order:D I need to update another form for OC's whoops or at least edit it to accommodate OC's xD I can always change the Chibi/Image of the OC so I can make one .PSD with and w/o;)

And the total comes to 150, if that isn't too much for you:) Also did you have a ref shape preference<3?

Also if you'd like to give her name I can add it to the ref:) If I get the final details I can start tonight or asap tomorrow:D

Last edited:
Ooh, if you could do a rose that would be awesome, but if not, a simple rounded square will do :)
I'll send the TBT right away, thank you!
Her name is Flora ^^

Ooooo I can definitely see if I can find a rose shape:D And thanks so much, will get on this very soon just need some coffee, just woke up xD

Last edited:
17FcSu.png

Username: wenymi
Shape: circle
Pattern (for background/outlines): N/A
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): the bottom left pic that says oceanus de stella :)
Mayor Chibi or Render (to credit, please tell me the creator): Can it be a picture of Punchy just like my avatar right now ^^
Animated/Still: Still

Let me know if this all makes sense x)

Last edited:
17FcSu.png

Username: wenymi
Shape: circle
Pattern (for background/outlines): N/A
Background Image(can be done w/ patterns too): the bottom left pic that says oceanus de stella :)
Mayor Chibi or Render (to credit, please tell me the creator): Can it be a picture of Punchy just like my avatar right now ^^
Animated/Still: Still

Let me know if this all makes sense x)

Yup will add you to my list right now:D The total is only 20 tbt<3 And will get on it right away:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back