• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩ ▊ Kitanii's GFX Gallery ▊ ✩

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! *u*

No probs. I love seeing beautiful, cool, cute, pretty + *insert more positive adjectives here* signatures! <3
*I reallyyyyy like signatures/avatars*

Looking forward to see your next creations c:

No probs. I love seeing beautiful, cool, cute, pretty + *insert more positive adjectives here* signatures! <3
*I reallyyyyy like signatures/avatars*

Looking forward to see your next creations c:

Ahhh thank you again! I'll try not to disappoint! ~.^

Thank you very much! And yes I have a small Ai obsession >w<
The artist who made the Jinx art is Gwayom~ Link to his/her pixiv here

Aaaa omg look at all that pretty art gosh ♥ thank you so much for the link! ALL OF THE JINX ART I think I just died needs more popstar Ahri though lmao Aaand I would also love to order a signature or two if you ever do open a shop, too, just saying~

Aaaa omg look at all that pretty art gosh ♥ thank you so much for the link! ALL OF THE JINX ART I think I just died needs more popstar Ahri though lmao Aaand I would also love to order a signature or two if you ever do open a shop, too, just saying~

There's an alarming lack of popstar ahri art, I agree!~
You're welcome and thank YOU! c:

You have the same thing with my mind when I saw this thread *_*

DmyefhX.png

//dead
ive never spent so long on a graphic before OTL
now i'm not even sure if i like it! but its different than my usual style so i'll take it as progress!
got to get better at adding text though ._.

78L4ytc.jpg

i can feel progress being made as i experiment with adjustment layers and clipping masks~!
edit: i just still stink at adding text OTL

Last edited:

I love everything about the last one omg. The typography's so stylish and nice, and the super pretty background and texture and it all looks so nice I died a little inside.

Back