✩ ▊ Kitanii's GFX Gallery ▊ ✩

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! *u*

No probs. I love seeing beautiful, cool, cute, pretty + *insert more positive adjectives here* signatures! <3
*I reallyyyyy like signatures/avatars*

Looking forward to see your next creations c:

No probs. I love seeing beautiful, cool, cute, pretty + *insert more positive adjectives here* signatures! <3
*I reallyyyyy like signatures/avatars*

Looking forward to see your next creations c:

Ahhh thank you again! I'll try not to disappoint! ~.^

Thank you very much! And yes I have a small Ai obsession >w<
The artist who made the Jinx art is Gwayom~ Link to his/her pixiv here

Aaaa omg look at all that pretty art gosh ♥ thank you so much for the link! ALL OF THE JINX ART I think I just died needs more popstar Ahri though lmao Aaand I would also love to order a signature or two if you ever do open a shop, too, just saying~

Aaaa omg look at all that pretty art gosh ♥ thank you so much for the link! ALL OF THE JINX ART I think I just died needs more popstar Ahri though lmao Aaand I would also love to order a signature or two if you ever do open a shop, too, just saying~

There's an alarming lack of popstar ahri art, I agree!~
You're welcome and thank YOU! c:

You have the same thing with my mind when I saw this thread *_*

DmyefhX.png

//dead
ive never spent so long on a graphic before OTL
now i'm not even sure if i like it! but its different than my usual style so i'll take it as progress!
got to get better at adding text though ._.

78L4ytc.jpg

i can feel progress being made as i experiment with adjustment layers and clipping masks~!
edit: i just still stink at adding text OTL

Last edited:

I love everything about the last one omg. The typography's so stylish and nice, and the super pretty background and texture and it all looks so nice I died a little inside.

Back