• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kingdom hearts on PC?

Sara?

Bells
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
since i got it as a present by my brother i do not even know how many years ago i have been a complete obsessed about KHs, i have aways played it in PlayStation so i am not aure if i am going to like the gameplay in PC, have you played it in PC? Dis you enjoy it ? And i remember for long time ago the trailers seen some wierd animated combos like boats and who knows what else, im not sure if that flota my boat so much, if you are a fan of KHs, what you thought of it when if you played it ?

Thaaaanks !

I’ve heard good things about the PC ports but all of the PC KH games are also available on console. As long as you aren’t playing Switch KH you should be good performance wise, it’s just preference.
The most important thing with KH is to play them in the correct order and give yourself some time to think on and digest the lore. Get some differing perspectives, and remember the looping aspect of the universe. If you want I can check your order of playing and make sure it’s correct ^_^ love to see a KH fan

Back