• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What worlds would you like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts?

Meadows

Soon, I will be resting in a field of flowers.
Bells
Switch
5526-4266-2509
Island
Mizukawa
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
So I'm not sure how many of you played kingdom hearts before, but to those who have, what worlds would you like to see return or be added for kingdom hearts 4?

These are the worlds I most want to see.

Lilo & Stitch
Toy story
Lion King
Frozen
Wreck it ralph
The incredibles
Sleeping beauty
Radiant Garden (Kingdom Hearts world)

I’m not really very picky when it comes to the Disney based worlds the original ones are my favorites and I would really like to see daybreak town and something from the world ends with you would be good.
I will say that I hope that there isn’t another frozen one because I didn’t care for it.

Last edited:
I’m not really very picky when it comes to the Disney based worlds the original ones are my favorites and I would really like to see daybreak town and something from the world ends with you would be good.
I will say that I hope that there isn’t another frozen one because I didn’t care for it.
Fair enough, I like the environment and I think Elsa could be a good assist, though I'd have no problem skipping the singing if they had more singing in it.

I'm not sure exactly, I am currently replaying all of them again and don't really know what else they could add in terms of Disney.

I'm not sure exactly, I am currently replaying all of them again and don't really know what else they could add in terms of Disney.
If they can do cinderella, I think they can pretty much do anything. Lol

If they can do cinderella, I think they can pretty much do anything. Lol
I mean but it’s Cinderella it’s sort of a staple for Disney. I mean with some of the newer movies they release I guess I can see it

I mean but it’s Cinderella it’s sort of a staple for Disney. I mean with some of the newer movies they release I guess I can see it

Yeah, some of them for sure. Like I would love to see fox and the hound and Finding Nemo, but I can't imagine those worlds working out too well. Where a movie like Moana could

Soriku full canonicity and something interesting done with Quadratum. Also no FFXV. I want Verum Rex and whatnot to be its own thing divorced from Noctis and his shenanigans.

Back