Selling [kinda online] |♡ Hybrids, Sanrio, DLC, unorderables, etc! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here and haven't done this before. Could I get

-7-11 soft drink display
-7-11 sandwich display

For 6 tbt?

I'm Mayor Natasha of Seaside. Do I just need to add your friend code and open my gate?

Thanks!

Edited to say: Please forgive me for posting this after you went offline. Still learning.

Last edited:
I'm new here and haven't done this before. Could I get

-7-11 soft drink display
-7-11 sandwich display

For 6 tbt?

I'm Mayor Natasha of Seaside. Do I just need to add your friend code and open my gate?

Thanks!

Edited to say: Please forgive me for posting this after you went offline. Still learning.
Don't worry it's okay :3 I'm fine with offers when I'm offline.
Yes 6 tbt is good, but I'm gonna go to bed right now, anytime you want to trade?

Whenever you are available, send me a vm (visitor message; you can send one by visiting my profile and posting one) or a private message (click my username and hit private message!)

Thank you, good night :3

Thank-you. I am going to bed now and will message you tomorrow. Maybe we can try for around noon central if that works for you?

Hello!
Would you possibly have a flower fairy wig and afternoon tea set available still?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry - and a bathroom shelf too?

Yes, I do. Sorry for late-ish reply I'm trading with someone else rn lol.
When I'm done we can trade :3

Last edited:
hey, has anybody bought the my melody set and cat tower yet? i'd give your 1mil for all?? and my name is nyx from earth2 / fc 1736-3767-8595

hey, has anybody bought the my melody set and cat tower yet? i'd give your 1mil for all?? and my name is nyx from earth2 / fc 1736-3767-8595

I'm sorry but I only accept tbt! My bank is maxed out lol
I can give you the cat tower for free since you're new :3

aw ok, i only got 7 bells (waahh), maybe in the future :((((( ah ok! I'll add you now and open my gates ^,^ (excuse my towns mess, i'm relandscaping..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back