• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Kiki vs. Lucky - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Finals, Match 15

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just refreshed the shop page and it lagged and I got excited...but it was nothing lol

this is killing me. what if they don't release it for another hour or two

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really gotta go but I feel like the second I walk away its going to be in stock D:

Please don’t panic, guys. The staff always restock the villager collectibles at least once.

more like at least 10 times over the course of several days lol

you guys don't have to worry like go to bed have a snack drink some water please you're killing me

more like at least 10 times over the course of several days lol

you guys don't have to worry like go to bed have a snack drink some water please you're killing me

Lol yeah, that’s more accurate. Please don’t kill yourselves over this, I promise you’ll have a chance to get one.

you will get multiple chances please don't lose sleep or whatever you're missing out on just for a 28x28 image on a forum

yep thats true...

- - - Post Merge - - -

im at 999 posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont want to waste my 1000 post intell i get lucky

Eh they'll probably be out late tonight or tomorrow. It's no biggie when they release them.

Got them! And the extra Halloween collectible we didn’t see yet.

About the other ones, I don’t want them. I’m glad with what I bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back