• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ankha vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Semifinals, Match 13

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW are people still voting for kiki and ignoring a literal queen?

- - - Post Merge - - -

vote kiki & get 7 yrs of bad luck this is a fact & i am a scientist

u cant argue w/hard facts folks

In retrospect I guess we shouldn’t have assumed anything could beat a literal black cat in a Halloween collectible poll. I’m still disappointed though.

People who did vote for Ankha, and ik this can be sad for one of you users on here that Ankha may never win to make it through the next round.
But who knows she may be a collectible someday in the future, only if she is on another voting thread thing again.

vote kiki & get 7 yrs of bad luck

sad to see people buying into this. it?s almost like they?re stuck in the 1700?s

just remember that a vote for ankha is a vote for perpetuating a terrible superstition

this isn?t meant to be taken seriously

Last edited:
People who did vote for Ankha, and ik this can be sad for one of you users on here that Ankha may never win to make it through the next round.
But who knows she may be a collectible someday in the future, only if she is on another voting thread thing again.

kiki's been in one before this and lost so ankha will very likely be back

You guys take this stuff to seriously. Are we going to have a bashing contest if Ankha or Kiki wins? I thought this was tbt not gamefaqs.

You guys take this stuff to seriously. Are we going to have a bashing contest if Ankha or Kiki wins? I thought this was tbt not gamefaqs.

Mostly all of the “arguments” are a joke. This happens every time there’s a poll for a collectible of any kind. I don’t think any of us are genuinely angry about who wins or loses.

when ppl think u're joking but u have everyone who voted ankha blocked already

Hah I gotcha. This is really the first time I came to the voting poll. Not because of it being Kiki. Which probably sounds like a load with my avatar and all haha...I just never knew they had these kinds of things. I heard of them, but I always missed them during my absences.

So this is my first time seeing it going on and I was on the fence whether everyone was just messing with each other or legitimately at everyone's throat. I just remember my time at gamefaqs whenever the Splatoon1/2 splatfests were going on. And they were literally at everyone's throat all the time.

Hah I gotcha. This is really the first time I came to the voting poll. Not because of it being Kiki. Which probably sounds like a load with my avatar and all haha...I just never knew they had these kinds of things. I heard of them, but I always missed them during my absences.

So this is my first time seeing it going on and I was on the fence whether everyone was just messing with each other or legitimately at everyone's throat. I just remember my time at gamefaqs whenever the Splatoon1/2 splatfests were going on. And they were literally at everyone's throat all the time.

voting events here are basically like sports where everyone slams into each other on purpose but then shakes hands and shares orange slices after

sure every once in a while someone will go a little over the top but that's what the penalty box is for :lemon:

That's what happens but I remember last year people were nicer on these voting threads, so yeah I can tell it changed also cause new users on here.

All I can say is to deal with deal with, but you can add one of us in the ignore list if your tired of seeing ppl reply on here for now, cause that's what I do when I'm tired seeing someone keep on replying to seriously or they're annoying.
I remember this one I guy I added in ignore list cause he was rude to me for no reason and I didn't do anything at all and he was rude to others too. Thank goodness he is not active on bell tree no more, I bet he got reported a lot because what he had done to me and others.
He was so in anger like to much

- - - Post Merge - - -

also when is this voting thing going to be over so I can vote in the next round

when ppl think u're joking but u have everyone who voted ankha blocked already

I voted Ankha so block me
anyways idc cause I wanna see if I'm still able to reply on your profile or do anything with you like I want to see can I PM you when I'm blocked.
test it test it

- - - Post Merge - - -

A bit less than 3 hours I believe

hope so because it feels like this been up for very long

20181027_154247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back