*****Sparkle*****

Name: Gerome
Town Name: Vigrid
FriendCode: 2638-1205-5481
Items: 10x Pink Roses
10x Blue Pansies
Total Cost: 60 TBT
Request/Extra(s): N/A

accepted! i can fill everything except blue pansies, i'm running alittle short but i'll try to get more in as fast as i can c: send payment over asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

one spot left! :3

Last edited:
accepted! i can fill everything except blue pansies, i'm running alittle short but i'll try to get more in as fast as i can c: send payment over asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

one spot left! :3

idk if you got my VM or not cuz you didn't respond or update the waiting list lol.

but yeah i've sent the bells already. and would you prefer to just bring em all at once when you finish? cuz i would honestly prefer that haha so you can take your time (and so i can sleep :p) so you can just VM me whenever you're done.

unless you wanna do like two separate trips cuz idk what you'd prefer

Last edited:
idk if you got my VM or not cuz you didn't respond or update the waiting list lol.

but yeah i've sent the bells already. and would you prefer to just bring em all at once you finish? cuz i would honestly prefer that haha so you can take your time and just VM me whenever you finish.

i got it! sorry, i was taking a shower and i just got back, but i'll go ahead and update it. and since there's a big bulk, is it alright if i go on one of my non-mayor accs? i have more locker space on them than i do on my mayor c:

i got it! sorry, i was taking a shower and i just got back, but i'll go ahead and update it. and since there's a big bulk, is it alright if i go on one of my non-mayor accs? i have more locker space on them than i do on my mayor c:

oh okay haha. and that's alright with me. there's no real difference imo lol

and are you done already? cuz you won't have to rush since i'm not in a hurry to get em

oh okay haha. and that's alright with me. there's no real difference imo lol

and are you done already? cuz you won't have to rush since i'm not in a hurry to get em

i should be done by later tonight/tomorrow. i have some of the blue pansies but i just need to make some more and then it'll be ready to be delivered c:

i should be done by later tonight/tomorrow. i have some of the blue pansies but i just need to make some more and then it'll be ready to be delivered c:

okay that's perfect then since i'm gonna be busy til late haha.
i'll be back here around 7PM PST and be up late, so yeah, just VM me whenever you finish. thanks again :)

Mayor Name: Carmen
Town Name: Casiopea
FriendCode: 3196-3589-9945
Items:
10 golden roses
10 orange roses
Total Cost: 80
Request/Extra(s): I want to do another order:

Items:
10 purple roses
10 pink carnation
Request/Extra(s): it's my second order.

Mayor Name: rachel
Town Name: agrestic
FriendCode: 3308-4734-3224 (it's the fc on my profile if i memorized that wrong lol)
Items: 3 pink tulips and 3 orange tulips
Total Cost: 18 tbt
Request/Extra(s): n/a

sparkle!

Last edited:
Items:
10 golden roses
10 orange roses
Request/Extra(s): I want to do another order:

Items:
10 purple roses
10 pink carnation
Request/Extra(s): it's my second order.

accepted. send over payment asap.
(im on mobile and the colours/font dont work so ill change it later :) )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: rachel
Town Name: agrestic
FriendCode: 3308-4734-3224 (it's the fc on my profile if i memorized that wrong lol)
Items: 3 pink tulips and 3 orange tulips
Total Cost: 18 tbt
Request/Extra(s): n/a

sparkle!

accepted! send payment over asap. since yours is such a small order, i can fill it rn. :)

shop is closed for the rest of the night due to me having school tomorrow~
i will update the waiting list tomorrow and the completed orders sometime tomorrow^^

Last edited:
I do the payment. 80 tbt for the first order and another 80 tbt for the second order. Total: 160 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you and my doors are and will be open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name:Casiopea
FriendCOde: 3196-3589-9945
Items: 20 red hibiscus Starts
Total Cost: 100 tbt
Request/Extra(s): This is my third order. The other two orders are paid. I expect to accept my new order.

Last edited:
Hi mayorkaleih. It's possible to finish the transaction?? Yesterday I did two orders and paid for the two orders. When you are available, please write me.

Hi mayorkaleih. It's possible to finish the transaction?? Yesterday I did two orders and paid for the two orders. When you are available, please write me.

i'm sorry but it's going to take me a while to fulfill your order since i don't have huge sets of all of flowers you ordered.
i will also have to deny your order for the hibiscus starts due to the gardening section being closed and you didn't include "sparkle" in any of your orders. i can refund if you would like. :)

Back