• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Kaitlin - what can I do?!

sarah500

Bells
I have had Kaitlin appear in my town looking for her lost kitten and she said she thinks its in one of my friends towns but i havebeen there and not found it......
waht do i do??!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^
This

Someone on your friends list should have Katie her daughter and who ever has her has to go to your town.

Bita said:
*facepalm*
You have to tell your friend to bring the baby kitten to your town
theres no need to be rude ...im only asking........not everyone knows everything you know

Conor said:
^^
This

Someone on your friends list should have Katie her daughter and who ever has her has to go to your town.
so shall i send a ltter to all my friends saying i have her then? otherwise how will they know?

sarah500 said:
Bita said:
*facepalm*
You have to tell your friend to bring the baby kitten to your town
theres no need to be rude ...im only asking........not everyone knows everything you know
no need to be sensitive *rolls eyes*
its just the way i am >:p
Btw i face plamed because its sopossed to be your friend in your town not your in his/her town lol

sarah500 said:
Conor said:
^^
This

so shall i send a ltter to all my friends saying i have her then? otherwise how will they know?
The kitty says
"I wannt my mommyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
I think she's in <insert town name>!!!!!"
and the mom cat says
"Kattie is lost. I think she might be in <insert town where kitty is>"
:p

sarah500 said:
Conor said:
^^
This

If you you really need to, but normally the person with her daughter should contact you. Because the person with her daughter would get a Rare gift for returning her daughter to Kaitlin.

Conor said:
sarah500 said:
Conor said:
^^
This

If you you really need to, but normally the person with her daughter should contact you. Because the person with her daughter would get a Rare gift for returning her daughter to Kaitlin.
ok cool
thank you for clearing that up for me conor
i think i will just let her wander round till i hear from someone then

In the other hand, if you dont want them getting a gift dont let em in , which i doubt cuz your nice kiddo. If you really ant your friend to get* the gift then message them quick :D

Back