Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a beautiful signature *0* Thank you so much!!

I have filled a form, but before posting it, I'd like to know if it's possible for you to add two different towns, with different FC's/dreamies into one signature? :3

I have filled a form, but before posting it, I'd like to know if it's possible for you to add two different towns, with different FC's/dreamies into one signature? :3

Absolutely no problem;)

And thanks so much everyone<3 Also very glad you love it, Dia<3

Bumpp<3 may be slow when slots fill up, other distractions are taking over game-wise haha. But still taking 4 slots assuming the 1st is going to be taken<3

Username: Frances-Simoun
Font(s): Any that matches the background
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): http://33.media.tumblr.com/a6f071d13620c6b8685c951862d80d3e/tumblr_n7x4e8Oj0b1tffjf5o9_500.gif
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): n/a
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Circular Rectangle
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) n/a
Frame decoration: (see below) Suprise me, anything that matches :3
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Below
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):
Mayor/Town name: Frances of Simoun and Sachiko of Corpse
Dream Address: n/a
Friend Code: 3969-6096-7070 for Simoun and 3093-8327-5370 for Corpse
Dreamies only? yes/no yes
Dream Villagers: Simoun : Aurora,Molly,Tangy,Bianca,Soleil,Muffy,Rodeo,Marshal,Gaston and Rudy. For Corpse: Gayle,Del,Alli,Alfonso,Cousteau,Mallary,Klaus,Moe,Shari,Bluebear
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Simoun: All obtained. Corpse: All execpt Alfonso
Current villagers:n/a
Leaving Villagers: n/a
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) Any sprite that matches, for the Obtained villagers
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Simoun Cherry, Corpse Apple
Animated or Still?(choose one) Animated

Last edited:
Hey Kairi -- I'm back again! xP
I would love it if you could change Tia from dreamy to obtained! I'll send 5 TBT when you quote me, so I know you read this! ^^
Please stick her in with the other elephants in the line. xD

[url]http://33.media.tumblr.com/85a84328e66d4b0238dc357ceecb25b3/tumblr_n80w5aW8dW1tffjf5o4_500.gif[/url]
Is there a way to get the two people there off? if not, just put a villager in front of them lol:)
[B]Username: SymphonySounds
[B]Font(s):Cursive, or something that matches!:)
[B]Image/BG from Tumblr page : N/A
[B]Any added extras: Im a huge music nerd( classical), and I'm hoping you can put in some kind of musical element to it! I'll leave it up to you:)
[B]Border shape: Circular Rectangle or oval, which ever one you think will fit best!:)
[B]Pattern: N/A
[B]Frame decoration: N/A unless you think one of them in particular would go well with it
[B]Text placement:none
[B]Mayor pic : none for now, I might commissions someone for one later, when I do, I'll let you know, and you can add it! (i'll pay extra for that of course ^_^)
[B]Mayor/Town name: [music note] Jay [Music note] / Town: Arpeggio
[B]Dream Address: 5700-4094-9143
[B]Friend Code:2337-4605-5463
[B]Dreamies only? yes:)
[B]Dream Villagers: Julian, marshal, Apollo, roscoe, papi, lolly, erik, whitney
[B]Obtained: Julian, Apollo, Roscoe, Papi, Lolly, Erik
[B]Current villagers: N/A
[B]Leaving Villagers: N/A
[B]Any sprites? yes, could you put a little violin for every one ive obtained? :)
[B]Native fruit: N/A
[B]Animated or Still? animated!

Last edited:
Quick question! Do you also draw chibis or anime characters to go with signatures? Like if I wanted my mayor chibi to stand by the ACNL signature? c:

I wasn't originally interested but then I saw these adorable little girls and I decided to ask!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/fad4f5f04cb6c532c8e97c36b7e27b05/tumblr_n87ummElgB1tffjf5o1_1280.png

Sorry lol, I wish xD That was a Render I found online, I claim no rights to drawing that well xD

Hey Kairi -- I'm back again! xP
I would love it if you could change Tia from dreamy to obtained! I'll send 5 TBT when you quote me, so I know you read this! ^^
Please stick her in with the other elephants in the line. xD

Going to go a little slow, but I shall inform everyone when to send the tbt<3

[url]http://33.media.tumblr.com/85a84328e...fjf5o4_500.gif[/url]
Is there a way to get the two people there off? if not, just put a villager in front of them lol
[B]Username: SymphonySounds
[B]Font(s):Cursive, or something that matches!
[B]Image/BG from Tumblr page : N/A
[B]Any added extras: Im a huge music nerd( classical), and I'm hoping you can put in some kind of musical element to it! I'll leave it up to you
[B]Border shape: Circular Rectangle or oval, which ever one you think will fit best!
[B]Pattern: N/A
[B]Frame decoration: N/A unless you think one of them in particular would go well with it
[B]Text placement:none
[B]Mayor pic : none for now, I might commissions someone for one later, when I do, I'll let you know, and you can add it! (i'll pay extra for that of course ^_^)
[B]Mayor/Town name: [music note] Jay [Music note] / Town: Arpeggio
[B]Dream Address: 5700-4094-9143
[B]Friend Code:2337-4605-5463
[B]Dreamies only? yes
[B]Dream Villagers: Julian, marshal, Apollo, roscoe, papi, lolly, erik, whitney
[B]Obtained: Julian, Apollo, Roscoe, Papi, Lolly, Erik
[B]Current villagers: N/A
[B]Leaving Villagers: N/A
[B]Any sprites? yes, could you put a little violin for every one ive obtained?
[B]Native fruit: N/A
[B]Animated or Still? animated! [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the form, shall add you too the my front page<3 And let me check the background/image in a moment xD

Note- I can try and remove them via Photoshopping as best as possible and yes, otherwise I shall cover them:p

Last edited:
how much are you going to charge for your design oriented sigs? *whistles innocently*

OMG I forgot to respond urgh xD Maybe only 170 tbt or so, but I am not certain yet haha xD

Note- will be afk for maybe an hour or so, will be back and will start the first order after payment is recieved<3 This can be whenever, I suppose before I start xD

Last edited:
Ermigawd ; - ;

I want one very badly.

sic.png

Username: Swiftstream
Font(s): Something fancy :3
Border shape: Rectangle! (400 x 130)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated!

Could you possibly make it so that it says
"Swiftstream"
and the background inside the letters with this:
tumblr_n912n6QALv1r922azo1_500.gif

Something like:
10qj7ns.jpg

Ermigawd ; - ;

I want one very badly.

sic.png

Username: Swiftstream
Font(s): Something fancy :3
Border shape: Rectangle! (400 x 130)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated!

Could you possibly make it so that it says
"Swiftstream"
and the background inside the letters with this:
tumblr_n912n6QALv1r922azo1_500.gif

Something like:
10qj7ns.jpg

Oooo yes, I certainly can<3 This looks fun, I shall make it super pretty xD Gonna add you to my slots if you don't mind<3

Hmmm and since it is just a clipping mask style sig w/ pretty design, I can charge maybe 120 tbt unless you think it is too high xD I should aadd this to my form section haha:p

Last edited:
Oooo yes, I certainly can<3 This looks fun, I shall make it super pretty xD Gonna add you to my slots if you don't mind<3

Hmmm and since it is just a clipping mask style sig w/ pretty design, I can charge maybe 120 tbt unless you think it is too high xD I should aadd this to my form section haha:p
How much will it be?
200? :3

How much will it be?
200? :3

Hmm since it is animated does 170 tbt sound alright<3? I can also get the tbt when I get started if you have to wait for any reason<(^_^

Note- May be updating my forms with two different new styles now hehe xD

P.S. Note- Will be offline momentarily to enjoy Tomodachi Life haha, will get 1-2 requests done tonight if I get my tbt at said time, I do my work late at night for some odd reason xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back