• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a beautiful signature *0* Thank you so much!!

I have filled a form, but before posting it, I'd like to know if it's possible for you to add two different towns, with different FC's/dreamies into one signature? :3

I have filled a form, but before posting it, I'd like to know if it's possible for you to add two different towns, with different FC's/dreamies into one signature? :3

Absolutely no problem;)

And thanks so much everyone<3 Also very glad you love it, Dia<3

Bumpp<3 may be slow when slots fill up, other distractions are taking over game-wise haha. But still taking 4 slots assuming the 1st is going to be taken<3

Username: Frances-Simoun
Font(s): Any that matches the background
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): http://33.media.tumblr.com/a6f071d13620c6b8685c951862d80d3e/tumblr_n7x4e8Oj0b1tffjf5o9_500.gif
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): n/a
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Circular Rectangle
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) n/a
Frame decoration: (see below) Suprise me, anything that matches :3
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Below
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):
Mayor/Town name: Frances of Simoun and Sachiko of Corpse
Dream Address: n/a
Friend Code: 3969-6096-7070 for Simoun and 3093-8327-5370 for Corpse
Dreamies only? yes/no yes
Dream Villagers: Simoun : Aurora,Molly,Tangy,Bianca,Soleil,Muffy,Rodeo,Marshal,Gaston and Rudy. For Corpse: Gayle,Del,Alli,Alfonso,Cousteau,Mallary,Klaus,Moe,Shari,Bluebear
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Simoun: All obtained. Corpse: All execpt Alfonso
Current villagers:n/a
Leaving Villagers: n/a
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) Any sprite that matches, for the Obtained villagers
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Simoun Cherry, Corpse Apple
Animated or Still?(choose one) Animated

Last edited:
Hey Kairi -- I'm back again! xP
I would love it if you could change Tia from dreamy to obtained! I'll send 5 TBT when you quote me, so I know you read this! ^^
Please stick her in with the other elephants in the line. xD

[url]http://33.media.tumblr.com/85a84328e66d4b0238dc357ceecb25b3/tumblr_n80w5aW8dW1tffjf5o4_500.gif[/url]
Is there a way to get the two people there off? if not, just put a villager in front of them lol:)
[B]Username: SymphonySounds
[B]Font(s):Cursive, or something that matches!:)
[B]Image/BG from Tumblr page : N/A
[B]Any added extras: Im a huge music nerd( classical), and I'm hoping you can put in some kind of musical element to it! I'll leave it up to you:)
[B]Border shape: Circular Rectangle or oval, which ever one you think will fit best!:)
[B]Pattern: N/A
[B]Frame decoration: N/A unless you think one of them in particular would go well with it
[B]Text placement:none
[B]Mayor pic : none for now, I might commissions someone for one later, when I do, I'll let you know, and you can add it! (i'll pay extra for that of course ^_^)
[B]Mayor/Town name: [music note] Jay [Music note] / Town: Arpeggio
[B]Dream Address: 5700-4094-9143
[B]Friend Code:2337-4605-5463
[B]Dreamies only? yes:)
[B]Dream Villagers: Julian, marshal, Apollo, roscoe, papi, lolly, erik, whitney
[B]Obtained: Julian, Apollo, Roscoe, Papi, Lolly, Erik
[B]Current villagers: N/A
[B]Leaving Villagers: N/A
[B]Any sprites? yes, could you put a little violin for every one ive obtained? :)
[B]Native fruit: N/A
[B]Animated or Still? animated!

Last edited:
Quick question! Do you also draw chibis or anime characters to go with signatures? Like if I wanted my mayor chibi to stand by the ACNL signature? c:

I wasn't originally interested but then I saw these adorable little girls and I decided to ask!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/fad4f5f04cb6c532c8e97c36b7e27b05/tumblr_n87ummElgB1tffjf5o1_1280.png

Sorry lol, I wish xD That was a Render I found online, I claim no rights to drawing that well xD

Hey Kairi -- I'm back again! xP
I would love it if you could change Tia from dreamy to obtained! I'll send 5 TBT when you quote me, so I know you read this! ^^
Please stick her in with the other elephants in the line. xD

Going to go a little slow, but I shall inform everyone when to send the tbt<3

[url]http://33.media.tumblr.com/85a84328e...fjf5o4_500.gif[/url]
Is there a way to get the two people there off? if not, just put a villager in front of them lol
[B]Username: SymphonySounds
[B]Font(s):Cursive, or something that matches!
[B]Image/BG from Tumblr page : N/A
[B]Any added extras: Im a huge music nerd( classical), and I'm hoping you can put in some kind of musical element to it! I'll leave it up to you
[B]Border shape: Circular Rectangle or oval, which ever one you think will fit best!
[B]Pattern: N/A
[B]Frame decoration: N/A unless you think one of them in particular would go well with it
[B]Text placement:none
[B]Mayor pic : none for now, I might commissions someone for one later, when I do, I'll let you know, and you can add it! (i'll pay extra for that of course ^_^)
[B]Mayor/Town name: [music note] Jay [Music note] / Town: Arpeggio
[B]Dream Address: 5700-4094-9143
[B]Friend Code:2337-4605-5463
[B]Dreamies only? yes
[B]Dream Villagers: Julian, marshal, Apollo, roscoe, papi, lolly, erik, whitney
[B]Obtained: Julian, Apollo, Roscoe, Papi, Lolly, Erik
[B]Current villagers: N/A
[B]Leaving Villagers: N/A
[B]Any sprites? yes, could you put a little violin for every one ive obtained?
[B]Native fruit: N/A
[B]Animated or Still? animated! [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the form, shall add you too the my front page<3 And let me check the background/image in a moment xD

Note- I can try and remove them via Photoshopping as best as possible and yes, otherwise I shall cover them:p

Last edited:
how much are you going to charge for your design oriented sigs? *whistles innocently*

OMG I forgot to respond urgh xD Maybe only 170 tbt or so, but I am not certain yet haha xD

Note- will be afk for maybe an hour or so, will be back and will start the first order after payment is recieved<3 This can be whenever, I suppose before I start xD

Last edited:
Ermigawd ; - ;

I want one very badly.

sic.png

Username: Swiftstream
Font(s): Something fancy :3
Border shape: Rectangle! (400 x 130)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated!

Could you possibly make it so that it says
"Swiftstream"
and the background inside the letters with this:
tumblr_n912n6QALv1r922azo1_500.gif

Something like:
10qj7ns.jpg

Ermigawd ; - ;

I want one very badly.

sic.png

Username: Swiftstream
Font(s): Something fancy :3
Border shape: Rectangle! (400 x 130)
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated!

Could you possibly make it so that it says
"Swiftstream"
and the background inside the letters with this:
tumblr_n912n6QALv1r922azo1_500.gif

Something like:
10qj7ns.jpg

Oooo yes, I certainly can<3 This looks fun, I shall make it super pretty xD Gonna add you to my slots if you don't mind<3

Hmmm and since it is just a clipping mask style sig w/ pretty design, I can charge maybe 120 tbt unless you think it is too high xD I should aadd this to my form section haha:p

Last edited:
Oooo yes, I certainly can<3 This looks fun, I shall make it super pretty xD Gonna add you to my slots if you don't mind<3

Hmmm and since it is just a clipping mask style sig w/ pretty design, I can charge maybe 120 tbt unless you think it is too high xD I should aadd this to my form section haha:p
How much will it be?
200? :3

How much will it be?
200? :3

Hmm since it is animated does 170 tbt sound alright<3? I can also get the tbt when I get started if you have to wait for any reason<(^_^

Note- May be updating my forms with two different new styles now hehe xD

P.S. Note- Will be offline momentarily to enjoy Tomodachi Life haha, will get 1-2 requests done tonight if I get my tbt at said time, I do my work late at night for some odd reason xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back