Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it has beautifully clean lines, It shouldn't be a problem I can update you on it, but it looks like it should be fine<(^_^
Awesome! I'll work on my order form and post it soon!
Sweet dreams! ^-^

Awesome! I'll work on my order form and post it soon!
Sweet dreams! ^-^

I suppose I can sleep and add you later haha, I need to work on this OCD:p

I shall add you now and check your order later<3

I shall put Awaiting Payment since I am sleeping haha, I shall let you know when we're both on what the total is xD Sorry ugh this schedule of mine, anyhow night night<3 Or morning <:

Last edited:
sic.png

Username: D i a
Font(s): Cursive?
Image/BG from Tumblr page: The treetops and the sky that we already talked about xD
Border shape: Circular Rectangle
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) None
Frame decoration: None?
Text placement:None
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/HM-MM/SailorVolcano_zpsf99caece.png Credit goes to Sailor Volcano at GaiaOnline.
Mayor/Town name: Dia / Skyloft
Dream Address: 5100-2123-6118
Friend Code: 5069-4445-3905
Dreamies only? Nope
Dream Villagers: Tia, Sprinkle, Dizzy
Obtained : Tucker, Axel, Opal, Big Top, Margie, Tammy
Any sprites? yes, obtained & dreamies
Animated or Still? Animated

I think that comes to like.. 260 TBT? I'm not sure. xP

Last edited:
sic.png

Username: D i a
Font(s): Cursive?
Image/BG from Tumblr page: The treetops and the sky that we already talked about xD
Border shape: Circular Rectangle
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) None
Frame decoration: None?
Text placement:None
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/HM-MM/SailorVolcano_zpsf99caece.png Credit goes to Sailor Volcano at GaiaOnline.
Mayor/Town name: Dia / Skyloft
Dream Address: 5100-2123-6118
Friend Code: 5069-4445-3905
Dreamies only? Nope
Dream Villagers: Tia, Sprinkle, Dizzy
Obtained : Tucker, Axel, Opal, Big Top, Margie, Tammy
Any sprites? yes, obtained & dreamies
Animated or Still? Animated

I think that comes to like.. 260 TBT? I'm not sure. xP

Since it's just the animated background and I don't consider mayor images as extras it is simply 200<3 Haha I am getting off right now lol.

Ah and you can wait to pay me when I notify you that I will start on yours haha, I don't want people thinking I am hoarding their tbt and not working xD

Last edited:
I'll send you the TBT now, I don't want to forget!! xD I just didn't know how much to pay you.
200 TBT, on the dot!

Last edited:
I'll send you the TBT now, I don't want to forget!! xD I just didn't know how much to pay you.
200 TBT, on the dot!

Thanks very much, urgh need to get through my grogginess before I start working xD

Haha! You're waking up, and I'm heading to bed soon. xDD

Oh wow haha, different time zones xD? I am working through my orders now so yay>>I shall let you know when yours is done;) I can also definitely slow down said image nicely and add the cute mayor pic so huzzah<3

Sleep well when you go to bed<(^_^

Last edited:
Oh wow haha, different time zones xD? I am working through my orders now so yay>>I shall let you know when yours is done;) I can also definitely slow down said image nicely and add the cute mayor pic so huzzah<3

Sleep well when you go to bed<(^_^
Yes I guess so! xD And yay! I'm glad you can use the mayor art, and slow down the animation! It is going really fast, lol.
Also, could you update my status to paid? If you don't I'll probably try to pay you again later hahaha XD

Huzzah. The Crappy Endings For Anime? Oh I Know Some. School Days, SAO. Those 2... I Can't Even. I Do Have Some Anime That I REFUSE To Watch, Because I Personally Dislike It Alot. (Elfen Lied Is One Of Them q.q)

Yes I guess so! xD And yay! I'm glad you can use the mayor art, and slow down the animation! It is going really fast, lol.
Also, could you update my status to paid? If you don't I'll probably try to pay you again later hahaha XD

Oh gosh haha, I need to continuously remind myself to update lol xD Yes, I will do that right now<3 I don't want to overcharge anyone xD I also agree, it goes "Whoosh" each time, fairly over the speed limit imo:p

Huzzah. The Crappy Endings For Anime? Oh I Know Some. School Days, SAO. Those 2... I Can't Even. I Do Have Some Anime That I REFUSE To Watch, Because I Personally Dislike It Alot. (Elfen Lied Is One Of Them q.q)

Haha I loved the end of School Days xD

Last edited:
OHMYGOSH!! I absolutly LOVE it thank you sooooo sooo much!! Sorry I'm responding a little late I was on a little mini family vacation with my family with no wifi :( I tried really hard to find some but theres like no service that high in the mountains lol but thank you thank you I'm in love!! I appreciate you doing this it's just beautiful c': I can't wait to see how it looks!! I'm going to put it up now!! <3

OHMYGOSH!! I absolutly LOVE it thank you sooooo sooo much!! Sorry I'm responding a little late I was on a little mini family vacation with my family with no wifi :( I tried really hard to find some but theres like no service that high in the mountains lol but thank you thank you I'm in love!! I appreciate you doing this it's just beautiful c': I can't wait to see how it looks!! I'm going to put it up now!! <3

Yay and no problem at all<3 xD I always leave them up for when said person gets back, I am so glad you like it<(^_^

Bump<3 Finished Sparkanine's GFX Sig/Tag. Moving onto the next in a few minutes; just need a snack xD Also need to edit in some text when they she gets online <:

Bump<3 one more request left until slots are finished<3 Also huzzah 4k page views<(^_^

Wow you make these fast. o_o You must have so much focus and concentration!
I'm thinking once I get enough bells, I should come back and get an anime banner too. The hard part is deciding who or what anime. Haha.. xD

Thank you soooooo much! Jean bby looks toooo beautiful. The payment was so worth it. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back