Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Kairi!
I'm still so happy with the signature I got from you, I keep looking at it for a while after I make a post! It's so pretty~!
When you have time, could you maybe update my signature to include Lolly as obtained? I'll send you the TBT when you reply! :)

likewise; i look forward to getting to know u more!! hehe and i'll definitely be lurking to see your gfx artwork too :3 i'm lovin' your signature right now;

miakasa is my FAVORITE; her and annie :)

I shall then have to add my GFX into my thread, which I do quite look forward to<3 I am working to get my style and then I actually want to offer some nicely priced GFX sigs, though I really can't compete with WonderK lol, far too epic xD Plus my on and off mentor:p

Thanks, ironically Mikasa was an experimental sig I did myself, got approval on it whee<3 I love it too heehee xD

I may need info on this Annie sig I have?? I honestly just take renders I think work for the sig xD What color sig is it on? xD

Hey there Kairi!
I'm still so happy with the signature I got from you, I keep looking at it for a while after I make a post! It's so pretty~!
When you have time, could you maybe update my signature to include Lolly as obtained? I'll send you the TBT when you reply!

I would gladly do a simple update right now if you send it<3 I will only charge 5 tbt though haha, I haven't lowered that price yet, so go ahead and send and I will be on until 5-6 am haha. xD

And thank you so much for the compliment, I try my best and love when someone new loves my sigs<3

Last edited:
I will update before bed, I just need to figure if I can resolve something with a mod, sorry about the wait >:

Thanks so much, just one more PM to said friend who is helping me with the problem haha xD

I shall then have to add my GFX into my thread, which I do quite look forward to<3 I am working to get my style and then I actually want to offer some nicely priced GFX sigs, though I really can't compete with WonderK lol, far too epic xD Plus my on and off mentor:p

Thanks, ironically Mikasa was an experimental sig I did myself, got approval on it whee<3 I love it too heehee xD

I may need info on this Annie sig I have?? I honestly just take renders I think work for the sig xD What color sig is it on? xD

I would gladly do a simple update right now if you send it<3 I will only charge 5 tbt though haha, I haven't lowered that price yet, so go ahead and send and I will be on until 5-6 am haha. xD

And thank you so much for the compliment, I try my best and love when someone new loves my sigs<3

just checked out wonderk's gfx thread; he's done sooo many >,<!!! haha; looking to request one from him too! thanks

but ahhhhwh man... i was looking at renders for annie leonhardt but there's such a small selection for her ):

His are beyond epic O_O Good luck haha, I just like that he helps me fix mine xD

I never knew I had an Annie one geez and I have watched the anime haha xD wow I am ignorant of my own sig renders:p

His are beyond epic O_O Good luck haha, I just like that he helps me fix mine xD

I never knew I had an Annie one geez and I have watched the anime haha xD wow I am ignorant of my own sig renders:p

ahhhh sorry!! i'm not sure if you had an annie one ): i do love your mikasa one though!! just threw out that mikasa and annie are my favorite in general :3

(sorry for the confusion) < < < as my bf says to me: often times i word things wrong which lead to miscommunication haha;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wow.. i just realized your signature changes when i refresh/change the page! so kool haha :3

*semi-mind-blown*

i was like.. wasn't it just mikasa? a while ago :O

ahhhh sorry!! i'm not sure if you had an annie one ): i do love your mikasa one though!! just threw out that mikasa and annie are my favorite in general :3

(sorry for the confusion) < < < as my bf says to me: often times i word things wrong which lead to miscommunication haha;

Ah I probably don't or I am not sure lol xD it's fine haha, I can try and make one though <:

I can understand everything you say, so no worries<3

Will do the update in a few minutes---crying from pure relief ;_;

Last edited:
hopping by to spread love and joy to this shop and to say that kairikitten is a lovely, talented person~~~ -flings sparkles everywhere-

hopping by to spread love and joy to this shop and to say that kairikitten is a lovely, talented person~~~ -flings sparkles everywhere-

OMG, I love you Nikki<3 You are far mooooore talented<<(^_^)>Lovely artist person<3 *flings ACNL beans at Nikki:p*

I have a question! I'm looking at the list of backgrounds you linked to, and there is one that I like. However, the gif moves really fast. Would you be able to slow it down, or do you think that would look funny? xD

I have a question! I'm looking at the list of backgrounds you linked to, and there is one that I like. However, the gif moves really fast. Would you be able to slow it down, or do you think that would look funny? xD

I can usually make it slow down quite nicely xD It depends on which you were referring to, it's a simple process<(^_^

I can usually make it slow down quite nicely xD It depends on which you were referring to, it's a simple process<(^_^

I don't know how to link to it directly xD Uhm.
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and then go three groupings of backgrounds up, it's the gif with the sky and the lovely green trees on it. Does that make sense? ^^;

I don't know how to link to it directly xD Uhm.
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and then go three groupings of backgrounds up, it's the gif with the sky and the lovely green trees on it. Does that make sense? ^^;

I believe you mean the treetop moving one xD Yes it is fast lol. I can definitely attempt to make it look pretty and slow it down, it is VERY fast haha O_O

I am off to sleep in abut 15-20 minutes and am resuming my orders later today, if you want my last slot I would love to add you<3

I believe you mean the treetop moving one xD Yes it is fast lol. I can definitely attempt to make it look pretty and slow it down, it is VERY fast haha O_O

I am off to sleep in abut 15-20 minutes and am resuming my orders later today, if you want my last slot I would love to add you<3
Yes please! I will post my order soon. I have one other quick question:
I have some custom avatar art made, but I'm not sure if you can use it since it has a background? Here's a link: http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/HM-MM/SailorVolcano_zpsf99caece.png
Do you think thats possible to use or no? No problem if it isn't, just need to know for my order form. =)

Last edited:
Yes please! I will post my order soon. I have one other quick question:
I have some custom avatar art made, but I'm not sure if you can use it since it has a background? Here's a link: http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/HM-MM/SailorVolcano_zpsf99caece.png
Do you think thats possible to use or no? No problem if it isn't, just need to know for my order form. =)

Since it has beautifully clean lines, It shouldn't be a problem I can update you on it, but it looks like it should be fine<(^_^

I think I shall wait until your order is up so I can add you lol. I have some OCD with getting additions before bed and a whole other list of design OCD haha xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back