Shop Kain's Krafts - The Villager Figurine Shop + Jewelry // OPEN - {Slots: 2/3}

KainAronoele

Back from 3 year hiatus
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
White Rose
Pavé
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (131) +
NC4A9YF.png

oauvvf7.png

In this shop I'll be selling, mainly, figurines of mayors and villagers.
OCs, animals, or other characters can be requested for me to make, but is not guaranteed.
I'll also be selling other items as well that are available to be custom-made (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hats & more!).

F0K40ww.png

? Patience is key. Most of my products take anywhere from 10 - 20+ hours to make, average.
? Payment will only be taken in the form of $$, asking to buy in any other kind of payment will be declined, sorry.
? Slots will be very limited.
? Not all products will look exactly the same, they are individually hand-made. My products take time to make, and are made to the best of my ability.
? All products also have shipping. The first/most expensive item (for shipping) will be paid in full, then every other item purchased at the same time will only be $1 - $4 more. Ex. $42 shoes + $9 shipping, $25 figurine + $2 shipping (normally $8), $22 earrings + $1 shipping (normally $6), $17 necklace + $1 shipping (normally $6). Because you ordered 4 items at once, you saved $16 in shipping.
? Payment should be sent once your order has been approved and you've received my PM, I will not start on the order until I've received the payment. If credibility is needed, please PM Luna Moonbug.

6nU1XW0.png

Examples will be made soon.
Once I've made at least ONE example, you may be able to order.
2in.
eFWn9Qa.jpg
5EXYGHk.jpg

LsNzmqD.jpg
JQu0K6w.jpg

dO9late.jpg

3in.
lI2RbQx.jpg

N1jdGs1.jpg

e3K0gY4.jpg

Z9AFNv7.jpg

J1g7Lpc.jpg

sV2f449.jpg

wJ6fwkE.jpg

dTJ07x4.jpg

U2rJkqM.jpg

3KUszQU.jpg

feCjCMK.jpg

N2Oxc5f.jpg
2in. (long)
7UqSgbX.jpg

2in. (tall)
tG6j7VO.jpg

3in.
fLHT2vF.jpg

ISN9m6n.png

Size: 2in.
Mayor - $30
Villagers - $25
Simple OCs - $32
Simple Animals/Pokemon - $22
Size: 3in.
Mayor - $40
Villagers - $37
Complex/Detailed OCs - $40
Complex/Detailed Animals/Pokemon - $30

ULi3fUs.gif

US - $8
CAN/MEX - $10
Other countries - $11 (by normal mail) $22 (for insurance/tracking)
* US and CAN/MEX already include tracking and insurance

ROn3H1L.gif

Kain's Krafts on Etsy
Use the link above to view all my other items I have for sale.
Check the price and shipping to know what to fill in on the form.
Etsy takes a fee off of each purchase, so please only use as a reference, then purchase from here.
(it's to help you and me save money!!)

04NR4xc.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/i17wkHJ.png[/IMG ] <-- (Remove the space)
[COLOR="[i][/i]#008080"][[i][/i]B]Name:[/B] (username, name to call you by, or name to be sent by)
[B[i][/i]Items you're ordering:[/B]
[[i][/i]B]Any customs?:[/B] (y/n If yes, please specify what)
[[i][/i]B]Images/Refs:[/B] (this is where you'll provide all refs/poses/etc to your orders)
[[i][/i]B]Payment total:[/B]
Thank you![/COL[i][/i]OR]
i17wkHJ.png

Name: Kain Aronoele
Items you're ordering: 1 Stitches 2in. figurine, 1 pair of MM earrings, 2 pairs of Rose Stud earrings - colors: teal and egg shell
Any customs?: Stitches' shirt
Images/Refs: Pose for Stitches , Shirt for Stitches
Payment total: $94 + $11 shipping
Thank you!

xVQ1bhI.png

(Estimated Ship Date - 10/01/15):
OPEN
OPEN
CLOSED

bseFx7p.gif

If ordering shoes, please specify what your size is.
Once order has been approved, you will receive a PM with my email to send payment through PayPal.
I will let you know when I've started your order, and will include pics of the process.
There are 3 slots. Slots are done in batches. Once the batch is complete, the next batch of 3 slots will open for orders.
New batches will usually open on Sundays.
Shipping costs originally $6 or less turns to $1 when added to another purchase.
Shipping costs originally $8 - $10 turns to $2 when added to another purchase.
Shipping costs originally more than $10 turns to $4 when added to another purchase.
Once your order has been complete, you will receive an email with the finished product(s), please include your address in your response, so I know where to ship it that following Saturday.

First Post | To-Do List/Completed Work | About Me/Speed Runs

Thanks to Simple for the awesome graphics ^^

Last edited:
A Little About Me // Bonus Option

Behind the Oh-So-Innocent Kain
*cough what?*

Heyyyy, it's KainAronoele (mainly go by Kain), and here's a little bit about me, my career/crafts and any other stuff I feel like typing!
Wellll, I'm 19, I graduated high school June of '14. I skipped out on college cuz the only thing I'm good at is art, and I know I wouldn't be able to last 4 years of college being constantly critiqued on my art. My only job atm is making crafts that people order from me. I've always loved drawing, but I only started considering myself as a decent artist about 4 or 5 years ago, when I started high school. My art teacher was such a huge inspiration to me, I'm the artist I am today because of her dedication and being the amazing teacher she is.
All the money I earn from everything I make is saved to get my boyfriend and I to finally meet in person. Since my parents are 100% against our relationship, we've been having to save the money ourselves. We've been together for about 2 and a half years. We've had some rough patches, but we're hoping to have him come visit very soon. Then, once we meet and know we will be great together, we'll then be saving to get me to move up with him and we can finally start our lives together <3
I'm a teal-haired gamer geek that's obsessed with the Legend of Zelda and making cute crafts for people. Literally... I haven't BOUGHT a family member a gift for Christmas for like 3 or 4 years, HAH...haha... yep, I'm cheap
I'm hoping to one day be a tattoo artist as well, and to have an actual ART ROOM to do my art, instead of making them in my bed like a total weirdo.
The thing about artists is... though we love making art, we always want art from other artists. ALWAYS! I love making art for me, but not as much as I love getting art from others. It makes me all tingly and wish I had infinite amount of whatever currency so I can get infinite art.
aka GIVE ME ART!!!
I'm just kidding, please don't hurt me...

But in all seriousness, I'm very serious about the art I make. I always have billions of emotions with the creations. Patience. Frustration. Anger. Rage. Sadness. Many tears. Motivation. Inspiration. Happiness. Attraction (ok, no not really, that'd be awkward). Anxiety. Stress. And many others... But seriously, if something goes wrong with them, I do cry.

LIVESTREAM?!?
Sadly, no... Livestreams can't be done with my type of art. Well, it can... but I won't be doing any.
Why?
Watching me make the head of a villager for 3 hours.. will bore you out of your mind. Seriously, I'm a perfectionist. If I make the head almost completely, then realize the head has a bump in an awkward place.. I will take everything - ears, snout, fur, etc - and fix that little lump.
Not to mention, yes they really do take like 10 - 50 billion hours to make.. And let's face it, it's not as fun to watch as digital art. And no one wants to see my lazy BLEH face and awkward clothing I wear while making them.

HOWEVER!!!
For 50tbt, I can record my process of making your order and turn it into a speed run video, and include any song(s) of your choice into it as well! :3
Idk if people would actually be interested in this, but if you are, I think it'd also be good practice for once my bf and I make our YouTube channel ^^
All tbt raised will go towards purchasing art on this site ~

First Post | To-Do List/Completed Work | About Me/Speed Runs

Last edited:
THIS SHOP IS NOT OPEN YET, PLEASE ONLY POST IF WANTING TO RESERVE A SPOT, OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS/QUESTIONS THAT'LL HELP IMPROVE MY SHOP LAYOUT OR IN UNDERSTANDING THE SHOP!!
As of right now, this shop will be opening by the beginning of April.
Currently, I'm just setting up the shop. Posting is open, but only for the above reasons.

oauvvf7.png

In this shop I'll be selling, mainly, figurines of mayors and villagers.
OCs, animals, or other characters can be requested for me to make, but is not guaranteed.
I'll also be selling other items as well that are available to be custom-made.

t7z6UMZ.png

• Patience is key. Most of my products take anywhere from 5 - 15 hours to make, average.
• Payment will only be taken in the form of RLM (real life money), asking to buy in any other kind of payment will be declined, sorry.
• Slots will be very limited, and ship out dates will be once a week, every Saturday (unless notified that it will take longer)
• Not all products will look exactly the same, they are individually hand-made. My products take time to make, and are made to the best of my ability.
• All products also have shipping. The first/most expensive item (for shipping) will be paid in full, then every other item purchased at the same time will only be $1 - $4 more. Ex. $42 shoes + $9 shipping, $25 figurine + $2 shipping (normally $8), $22 earrings + $1 shipping (normally $6), $17 necklace + $1 shipping (normally $6). Because you ordered 4 items at once, you saved $16 in shipping.
• Payment should be sent once your order has been approved and you've received my PM, I will not start on the order until I've received the payment. If credibility is needed, please PM Luna Moonbug.

rqVWgeY.png

COMING SOON
2 - 3in.
eFWn9Qa.jpg
5EXYGHk.jpg

LsNzmqD.jpg
JQu0K6w.jpg

4in.
lI2RbQx.jpg

N1jdGs1.jpg
2in. (long)
7UqSgbX.jpg

2 - 3in. (tall)
tG6j7VO.jpg

e4N8kJc.png

Size: 2 - 3in.
Mayor - $30
Villagers - $25
Simple OCs - $32
Simple Animals/Pokemon - $22
Size: 4in.
Mayor - $40
Villagers - $35
Complex/Detailed OCs - $40
Complex/Detailed Animals/Pokemon - $30

QgSMx5D.png

2 - 3 in. - $8
4in. - $10
** If live in a country other than US, please specify which country in the Payment section of form, I'll reply with shipping cost.

j1w7ne0.png

Kain's Krafts on Etsy
Use the link above to view all my other items I have for sale.
Check the price and shipping to know what to fill in on the form.
Etsy takes a fee off of each purchase, so please only use as a reference, then purchase from here.

D3ua0xF.png

Code:
[IMG-]http://i.imgur.com/i17wkHJ.png[/IMG-] <-- (Remove -'s from both IMGs)
[CO[i][/i]LOR="#FF0[i][/i]000"]Name:[/COLOR] (username, name to call you by, or name to be sent by)
[CO[i][/i]LOR="#FF8[i][/i]C00"]Items you're ordering:[/COLOR]
[CO[i][/i]LOR="#FFD[i][/i]700"]Any customs?:[/COLOR] (y/n If yes, please specify what)
[CO[i][/i]LOR="#00F[i][/i]F00"]Images/Refs:[/COLOR] (this is where you'll provide all refs/poses/etc to your orders)
[CO[i][/i]LOR="#000[i][/i]0FF"]Payment total:[/COLOR]
[CO[i][/i]LOR="#DDA[i][/i]0DD"]Thank you![/COLOR]
i17wkHJ.png

Name: Kain Aronoele
Items you're ordering: 1 Stitches 2in. figurine, 1 pair of MM earrings, 2 pairs of Rose Stud earrings - colors: teal and egg shell
Any customs?: Stitches' shirt
Images/Refs: Pose for Stitches , Shirt for Stitches
Payment total: $94 + $11 shipping
Thank you!

kNxyA51.png

(Ship Date - __ /__ /2015):
CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED

OGxJAzy.png

If ordering shoes, please specify what your size is.
Once order has been approved, you will receive a PM with my email to send payment to through PayPal.
No matter when ordered, it will be shipped out on the following Saturday.
There are 3 slots. Slots are done in batches. Once the batch is complete, the next batch of 3 slots will open for orders.
Slots will usually open on Sundays, and close Tuesdays so I have enough time to complete the orders without being rushed.
Shipping costs originally $6 or less turns to $1 when added to another purchase.
Shipping costs originally $8 - $10 turns to $2 when added to another purchase.
Shipping costs originally more than $10 turns to $4 when added to another purchase.
Once your order has been complete, you will receive an email with the finished product(s), please include your address in your response, so I know where to ship it to on Saturday.

{Self notes for me when editing:
Add more example pictures of figurine work.
Blah blah blah.}

Omg this looks great! Why don't you make a webshop?

Omg this looks great! Why don't you make a webshop?

I do, on Etsy! But they take a fee off each purchase (like 2% or something) so I kinda lose some of the money, and I don't wanna bring up the price, cuz then it's not fair to the customers. Plus, apparently the government just passed a law that all online purchases have to pay tax when buying now, so I also feel bad for my customers having to pay that.
If ppl prefer to order on there, that's fine! Just thought I'd make a shop here so it's paid to me directly with no fess taken off, and my customers don't have to pay taxes from buying from me!

I do, on Etsy! But they take a fee off each purchase (like 2% or something) so I kinda lose some of the money, and I don't wanna bring up the price, cuz then it's not fair to the customers. Plus, apparently the government just passed a law that all online purchases have to pay tax when buying now, so I also feel bad for my customers having to pay that.
If ppl prefer to order on there, that's fine! Just thought I'd make a shop here so it's paid to me directly with no fess taken off, and my customers don't have to pay taxes from buying from me!

Yeah that's nice! I live in the Netherlands where you nearly pay taxes for oxygen, seriously the taxes are ridiculously high and you pay it over everything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would definetily buy a figure if i could but i am not even allowed to buy amiibo if i want as long as i live with my parents. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean Apple looks awesome! She's my favorite villager, but i wasn't her favorite mayor xD Otherwise she wouldn't leave. :eek:

Yeah that's nice! I live in the Netherlands where you nearly pay taxes for oxygen, seriously the taxes are ridiculously high and you pay it over everything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would definetily buy a figure if i could but i am not even allowed to buy amiibo if i want as long as i live with my parents. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean Apple looks awesome! She's my favorite villager, but i wasn't her favorite mayor xD Otherwise she wouldn't leave. :eek:

Oh man, that sounds crazy! I think the US is getting there, trying to find ways for us to give them more money :/

Why can't you have amiibos? o .o

Thank you! She was made for a customer, she's pretty good sized ^^
I find her cutely creepy lol.. One of those, "it's so cute it's scary!!"

Oh man, that sounds crazy! I think the US is getting there, trying to find ways for us to give them more money :/

Why can't you have amiibos? o .o

Thank you! She was made for a customer, she's pretty good sized ^^
I find her cutely creepy lol.. One of those, "it's so cute it's scary!!"

My parents think i should not spend money to video games so amiibo are like the worst thing in the world.

My parents think i should not spend money to video games so amiibo are like the worst thing in the world.

That's really weird o -o
Well just keep saving up, then once you're out, buy all the games/amiibos/whatever you want!! xD

i want some of them shoes.
i used to paint my shoes in high school with all different bands b/c im a pretentious ****.

You could start a website, your creations are fabulous <3
I think I'll order once this opens up c:

Back