• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing ~Just some creations!~

Your designs are amazing ~~ definitely should consider opening up a shop c:

Heyo, your designs are really nice!

I'm actually using the -notes- design from HHD in Kasumi's bedroom as witchy notes by her type writer, I found them on google. Your spooky designs have got it be my fav.

Heyo, your designs are really nice!

I'm actually using the -notes- design from HHD in Kasumi's bedroom as witchy notes by her type writer, I found them on google. Your spooky designs have got it be my fav.

I''m happy that peeps enjoy them! Deffo wouldn't be still making them if peeps didnt ^^'
Ay glad to hear that! Making spooky designs are one of my favs QRs to do!

gsWFNtl.png

Request from Kiwi-Strawberry! Thank you for requesting me c:

The pusheen dress is so cute~

Also how are your QRs so clear? Mine come put pixely when I redownlaod them from my twitter.

The pusheen dress is so cute~

Also how are your QRs so clear? Mine come put pixely when I redownlaod them from my twitter.

Ah I don't use twitter, I only use my computer and the 3DS. I get them directly from the 3DS by using the data Management part in the system setting.

Oh neat, I wonder if I could do the same with my phone. But I imagine you have your system plugged into the computer right?

Oh neat, I wonder if I could do the same with my phone. But I imagine you have your system plugged into the computer right?

Not at all! The DS hooks up to the computer without needing to plug anything in. Once its hooked you can access the DS photos from the Network part of the PC. Sorry that this reply is late and I'm bad at explaining lol

I just wanted to say I love all of your designs, I look forward to using a lot of them. They’re so cute. You’re so talented and I really appreciate you sharing your gift with us :)

I actually found the Pusheen Dress on tumblr and I LOVE IT! I wish ACNL had just some cat ears I could put on along with the dress. :)

Your clothes are all very cute!

Ooh yes, that gothic print, now I REALLY want to make that haunted house in Secret.

Back