• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing ~Just some creations!~

Cuute, just how I didn't notice this thread before. I especially loved that design named "Tie", gj

t4URw5g.png

Need to get back into making qr codes

These are SO cute
I will def be using the grey bat/cat sweater. omg

9EvC0eG.png

9O8dQkC.png

My Demon Mayor Spiritus outfit! Wasn’t planing to post but as I am not as active on ACNL anymore thought that I should share! So feel free to steal her look c:

These are all super cute! I especially love the sweaters. If I could knit at all I'd want the batz one to wear irl

Do you do requests? I kinda need a mermaid sort of outfit since my house has the mermaid set xD

Glad ya like them! And it's katrina's rug from HHD! I don't think your able to get it in ACNL~

Hey TeeTee, I used one of your designs in my gothic-themed house! It looks soo good!
08afc21ceecd2792da18001859c763dc.jpg

just had a good browse through and I must say all of your designs are fabulous! <3

Back