• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Julian the Smug Horse!! - AUCTION'S OVER!!!

pengutango

Bloop.
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (201) +
Another auction, except this time is my first villager auction!!

Julian.png

Julian the smug horse!!

Julian's going be moving out from my boyfriend's town and he'll be in boxes tomorrow he's on boxes now. He doesn't like him so he's more than happy that Julian's leaving.

I know he's popular and I figured instead of sending him to the void, he can find a new home. :)

My boyfriend doesn't have an account on TBT, so I'm gonna be running the auction in his place. :) When the auction's over, I'll contact the winner and give you his FC and I'll be the middleman between you two.

I really hope whoever wins the auction will either have Julian as one of their dreamies or will give him a good home for a while. I don't want to see him up for auction or given away so soon after they get him. :(

Starting bid: 500k
Minimum bid increment: 200k

NO BUYOUT PRICE.

Winning bid (via ACC): 30 mil

-------------------------------------------------

AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW TONIGHT AT 8PM EASTERN TIME!!

FINAL BIDS ACCEPTED AT 8PM SHARP!!

NOTE: Whoever is the winner, MUST be online when this ends, since Julian WILL be in boxes, so the transaction has to be done ASAP!! :)

This auction's also going to be on the Animal Crossing Community (yeah, I changed my mind again... >.< There's not a lotta interest here, which is a lil surprising..., so I'll just take the risk and see what happens with this being on two forums.)

Please check there before you make your bids. (sorry it's a lil confusing, but I'm trying to help out my boyfriend the best I can with this. :D)

Last edited:
Whoo!! Lil bump before it drops off the 1st page. :p Still plenty of time to bid!!

Current highest bid is 1.2 mil!! :D

I'm surprised that there haven't been many bids... Maybe he's just not as popular as he used to be... *shrugs*

Oh well, pretty sure my boyfriend will be happy with what he can get out of this auction. :3

Last edited:
Didn't think it would jump that much... Maybe it'd get there tomorrow, but not today. But, that's how the dice rolls... :( Well, my boyfriend will be happy though.

Hey, least it's not as crazy at the Stitches auction I saw on here lil while ago. I got confused where they are on that...

Last edited:
Bump!

22 HOURS AND 49 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL AUCTION ENDS!!!

Current highest bid is still 10 mil on ACC.

Back