• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction JULIAN FOR AUCTION!

animalcrosser212

crosser of animals :)
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Julian's moving soon and I would love to auction him!

CURRENT HIGHEST BID:
12.5 million-feminist

MINIMUM BID INCREASE:

BUYOUT:
Lolly+2 million bells OR Rosie+3 million

This auction ends if I reach my buyout or January 22nd

Last edited:
Lolly's more popular than Julian these days, so I'm not sure you'd get someone willing to throw in 5mil on top of her.

Rosie/Kabuki is more of a fair trade...finding someone that has both and is willing to part with both will be a challenge.

Best of luck :)

I want to bid but I know I'll just be outbit. :I I can pay 3 million bells, though, without those villagers, if you'd consider that?

O_O

Would you consider any buyout price that is without another villager?

Bidding scares me. >_< I never win.

I'm not really good at estimating how much a villager is worth :( so idk, do you know any sites that could show me a recommended price for Julian?

Julian on average goes for 8-15 million. Sorry to keep poking my nose in lol

And I'm out
Time to flush those hopes bye-bye.

And I'm gonna need some Scrubbing Bubbles to clean up this dream-arrhea. >_<

And I'm out
Time to flush those hopes bye-bye.

And I'm gonna need some Scrubbing Bubbles to clean up this dream-arrhea. >_<

Awe I'm sorry :'( I know the feels, I got outbid by 10 million for Tangy, I gave up on her :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

When does this auction end? I really need a new villager before a random from streetpass moves in >_<

The auction ends January 22nd or if my buyout is reached. :)

Awe I'm sorry :'( I know the feels, I got outbid by 10 million for Tangy, I gave up on her :(

Ehh, I'm used to it by now. I'm surprised I even bid in the first place. ._. That's why I call them "dreamies," cause if I won't fly with dragons and have purple hair, I won't be getting these villagers.

Especially for tens of millions of bells. I will NOT pay that much for something that could be gotten randomly. >_>

Ah. Well then, I might bid on someone elses villager as I'm really desperate right now ><
I dont think I can wait until January 22nd.

Ehh, I'm used to it by now. I'm surprised I even bid in the first place. ._. That's why I call them "dreamies," cause if I won't fly with dragons and have purple hair, I won't be getting these villagers.

Especially for tens of millions of bells. I will NOT pay that much for something that could be gotten randomly. >_>

Same, my highest bid is 5 million, tops for dreamies
I'm broke tho so I can't even afford 5 million anymore :(

You want mine? I have Pinky the pink panda in boxes, and the one person who showed even the slightest smidgeon of interest just signed off out of nowhere.

Same, my highest bid is 5 million, tops for dreamies
I'm broke tho so I can't even afford 5 million anymore :(

I can afford it. Sort of. I have I think 57 million.

But I'd rather spend it on you know, items, public works projects, things it was INTENDED for.

This feels like slave trade.

You want mine? I have Pinky the pink panda in boxes, and the one person who showed even the slightest smidgeon of interest just signed off out of nowhere.

I had Pinky a while ago, havent gone through the 16 villager cycle yet :eek: but thanks anyway!

Back