Auction JULIAN FOR AUCTION!

animalcrosser212

crosser of animals :)
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Julian's moving soon and I would love to auction him!

CURRENT HIGHEST BID:
12.5 million-feminist

MINIMUM BID INCREASE:

BUYOUT:
Lolly+2 million bells OR Rosie+3 million

This auction ends if I reach my buyout or January 22nd

Last edited:
Lolly's more popular than Julian these days, so I'm not sure you'd get someone willing to throw in 5mil on top of her.

Rosie/Kabuki is more of a fair trade...finding someone that has both and is willing to part with both will be a challenge.

Best of luck :)

I want to bid but I know I'll just be outbit. :I I can pay 3 million bells, though, without those villagers, if you'd consider that?

O_O

Would you consider any buyout price that is without another villager?

Bidding scares me. >_< I never win.

I'm not really good at estimating how much a villager is worth :( so idk, do you know any sites that could show me a recommended price for Julian?

Julian on average goes for 8-15 million. Sorry to keep poking my nose in lol

And I'm out
Time to flush those hopes bye-bye.

And I'm gonna need some Scrubbing Bubbles to clean up this dream-arrhea. >_<

And I'm out
Time to flush those hopes bye-bye.

And I'm gonna need some Scrubbing Bubbles to clean up this dream-arrhea. >_<

Awe I'm sorry :'( I know the feels, I got outbid by 10 million for Tangy, I gave up on her :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

When does this auction end? I really need a new villager before a random from streetpass moves in >_<

The auction ends January 22nd or if my buyout is reached. :)

Awe I'm sorry :'( I know the feels, I got outbid by 10 million for Tangy, I gave up on her :(

Ehh, I'm used to it by now. I'm surprised I even bid in the first place. ._. That's why I call them "dreamies," cause if I won't fly with dragons and have purple hair, I won't be getting these villagers.

Especially for tens of millions of bells. I will NOT pay that much for something that could be gotten randomly. >_>

Ah. Well then, I might bid on someone elses villager as I'm really desperate right now ><
I dont think I can wait until January 22nd.

Ehh, I'm used to it by now. I'm surprised I even bid in the first place. ._. That's why I call them "dreamies," cause if I won't fly with dragons and have purple hair, I won't be getting these villagers.

Especially for tens of millions of bells. I will NOT pay that much for something that could be gotten randomly. >_>

Same, my highest bid is 5 million, tops for dreamies
I'm broke tho so I can't even afford 5 million anymore :(

You want mine? I have Pinky the pink panda in boxes, and the one person who showed even the slightest smidgeon of interest just signed off out of nowhere.

Same, my highest bid is 5 million, tops for dreamies
I'm broke tho so I can't even afford 5 million anymore :(

I can afford it. Sort of. I have I think 57 million.

But I'd rather spend it on you know, items, public works projects, things it was INTENDED for.

This feels like slave trade.

You want mine? I have Pinky the pink panda in boxes, and the one person who showed even the slightest smidgeon of interest just signed off out of nowhere.

I had Pinky a while ago, havent gone through the 16 villager cycle yet :eek: but thanks anyway!

Back