• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Judy is in my campsite

goldengirl180

Bells
I can't find a guide on how to get random villagers that show up in your campsite to move in. I have heard that you have to play a game with them and if you lose you won't get to try again. I really would like her to move in so I don't want to do anything hasty. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Make sure you have an open plot and talk to her. She may play a game with you or she may ask you to craft something for her and then if you do what she asks you can ask her to move in.

They sometimes ask to play a game. Sometimes they just would immediately say yes. Lol.
Post automatically merged:

What if I don't have an open plot?

They’ll suggest to swap with someone from your island.

That's fine then. Yeah I just didn't want to lose my chance to get her. So my main concern is if she asks to play a game and I lose. Any suggestions?

That's fine then. Yeah I just didn't want to lose my chance to get her. So my main concern is if she asks to play a game and I lose. Any suggestions?
You can try to turn the game off before it autosaves but unfortunately if you lose the game I don't think she will agree to move in.

You might be able to ask her to move in just by talking to her, but in my experience even if they do ask to play a game and you lose you'll get to try again! I had Kid Cat in my campsite and it took me like five tries of playing until I won. I just had to keep talking to him.

If you lose the games just bug her again she’ll suggest another game or just agree after.

You might be able to ask her to move in just by talking to her, but in my experience even if they do ask to play a game and you lose you'll get to try again! I had Kid Cat in my campsite and it took me like five tries of playing until I won. I just had to keep talking to him.
Here goes nothing then....

This happened to me the other day when June came to my campsite, and even if you don't have an open plot, she'll still suggest that she'd like to move. The only condition is that she'll randomly suggest that one of your villagers is thinking of moving and the person she suggests will move straight away that day; you can't choose who, unless you continue to reset until she suggests a villager you want out of your town. I suggest doing that if you don't want one of your faves gone!! :)

This happened to me the other day when June came to my campsite, and even if you don't have an open plot, she'll still suggest that she'd like to move. The only condition is that she'll randomly suggest that one of your villagers is thinking of moving and the person she suggests will move straight away that day; you can't choose who, unless you continue to reset until she suggests a villager you want out of your town. I suggest doing that if you don't want one of your faves gone!! :)
It actually worked out fine. She suggested peanut. There was only one that villager that I didn't want her to suggest. I have amibo for the rest.
Post automatically merged:

You can try to turn the game off before it autosaves but unfortunately if you lose the game I don't think she will agree to move in.
Actually what the others were saying was true. They do ask again. I lost the first time but I kept bugging her. She did dismiss the idea a few times before she decided to play the game again though.

Last edited:
Back