Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I haven't tried getting Magnemite for almost a week from me raging. I'll start in a few minutes, hopefully I'll get something out of it.

I want to hatch a shiny goomy but they take forever just to hatch xP

Should I try to hatch a shiny gardevoir>

I'm loving my 6IV shiny ralts. ...though I know I'm raising her EVs horribly right now... she's currently got them in everything.. eventually I'll get a reset bag and fix her up.

eventually I'll get a reset bag and fix her up.

This is why I'm never EV training in the past generations with any shinies I come across.

I'm probably going to start Masuda-ing for a shiny Shinx, since the Shinx line are my favorite Pokemon ever. Maybe gold is a little overrated, but they still look good.

Hey, Dr J, if you want to reset the IV's, I can give you a Kee and Maranga berry to make a soup in the Juice Shoppe.

6IV? Man, that's lucky! The 1/200 chance for hatching a 6IV baby and then having it shiny? Awesome!

Right now I'm testing out my Shiny Lilligant Anna in the battle maison. That thing wrecks face. It has 3IV's(kinda lucky since it's friend safari) but a dismal HP. However, I plan on EV training it in Speed and Special Attack so it can wreck face before it's wrecked.

I love it.

Abel the 2IV shiny Chesnaught isn't doing that well, mostly because it's outclassed by the Lilligant for the most part. It gets one-hit-KO'ed by a flamethrower, while Lilligant is brought down to red. I switch out, and wait for the oppenent's rock type or whatever and giga drain its hienie.

Even though I've never posted in the thread before but I am so excited!!! I was Masuda Method-ing for a shiny Absol and finally got one on the 82nd egg!! I feel kinda lucky that I got one that quickly!!
IMG_2392.jpg

It's.....beautiful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP me got a shiny DUNSPARCE OF ALL THINGS

I got a shiny Oddish in the Friend Safari, in 1 RE. (I wasn't hunting at the time, lol.)

I caught her, named her Daisy, and evolved her into a Bellossom.

It's.....beautiful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP me got a shiny DUNSPARCE OF ALL THINGS

Congrats! Just saw what a shiny Dunsparce looks like. I like it. Gotta get me one.

---
Caught a shiny Corsola after chain fishing for it. Took 25 fishies. Named it Coral Blue#2 ;D ... Get it?

It feels like chain fishing is a lot more effective than MMing to me.

Congrats! Just saw what a shiny Dunsparce looks like. I like it. Gotta get me one.

---
Caught a shiny Corsola after chain fishing for it. Took 25 fishies. Named it Coral Blue#2 ;D ... Get it?

It feels like chain fishing is a lot more effective than MMing to me.
Its ugly to me. I am selling it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ANDDD , Y LUCK IS BACK! I FINALLY GOT CHEZZI THE SHINY CINCINOO!

-_- And here I am, over 600 USELESS EGGS LATER with no shiny. I'm done with this game. Over it.

Tok me 200 eggs and then I gave up for deenekin. I just bought one. I have no patience,

Back