Join My Shiny Hunting Club!

I'm down to join. My first Shiny was a Zorua and now I'm working on a Heracross. I've hatched over 300 eggs so far....

I'll totally join this. I'm currently working on getting a shiny eevee, been breeding for the past few days(playing off and on). Up to just under 100 eggs thus far and no luck. I did swap my breeding partners(italian flareon and japanese jolteon to english ditto and japanese jolteon). Don't think that should effect when I'll get the egg as I'm still generating eevee eggs.

Hopefully I get my shiny eevee soon so I can work on other things again. Like getting my O-Powers.

Haven't seen any shiny Pokemon in my Y yet, actually I haven't seen a shiny since the one I found in Pearl.
It was a Ghastly.

Ok. I should get my transfers in a month. But still, what a bad way to get money, especially since it's been free for the past 3 gens >:c

It's a lot better than having to buy Link Cables and a second console, time sure flies by. 5 Euro yearly is also considerably cheap when compared to other Cloud Services. And yes, everyone can use the first month to transfer their Pokemon for free which is also pretty cool from Nintendo.

Back on topic, I caught lots of shinies in Ruby when I was a young. One of them was a Skarmory, wish I still had it. On X/Y I have so far only encountered a shiny Mawile, I'm highly satisfied with it though.

just got a male shiny skiddo named Pip! I got it using the pokeradar though. Feeling pretty proud if I do say so myself :D

I'd join too.
I have a couple of shinies in my gen 4 and 5 games.
My first shiny was a Marcargo in Platinum when I was lost in that one cave. xc

Just caught my first shiny in Gen 6. :D It's a female Pyroar.
007.jpg

I'd like to join as well, even though I almost never have the patience for shiny hunting. My only successful hunt so far was a shiny Cobalion in Pokemon Black. In Emerald, I was hunting for a shiny Ditto and ended up finding a shiny whismur instead, and it almost roared itself away. I was resetting for a shiny charmander in Leaf Green, but I gave up on it because it was taking too long.

Anyway, here is a list of shinies I've found so far:

Tentacool (Heart Gold)
Seedot (Emerald)
Wailmer (Emerald)
Treecko (Heart Gold, hatched)
Bidoof (Platinum)
Whismur (Emerald)
Cobalion (Black)

...and a ton of shinies from the GTS.

No lie... I just now found my first legit shiny ever. No pokeradar, not looking for anything... And then boom shiny Graveler. I swear I almost died when I looked at its moveset and saw explosion, but it only took two repeat balls to get it. I'm so relived :p
I got pokerus and a shiny in the same day.

I found this out today:

tumblr_mv1yofPjNr1qb9bjho5_1280.jpg

It actually worked for me; I found a shiny Alomomola not long after I tried this.

Though I'm trying it again in another location, but it's taking a while lol.

I found this out today:

tumblr_mv1yofPjNr1qb9bjho5_1280.jpg

It actually worked for me; I found a shiny Alomomola not long after I tried this.

Though I'm trying it again in another location, but it's taking a while lol.

Wow! I didn't know that was even possible ! Awesome find :)

One time in my Japanese Pokemon Black, I found a Shiny Munna in the Dream Yard. That's about it though.

Got my first legit shiny through e fishing method ^-^

Will post a picture later.

Oh and btw

screw Japanese Wonder trades -_-

Back