• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Join EAC

xeladude said:
i quit because of the terrible skin, the ugly banner, and the forums and the way they are set up
Now alecks don't judge a book by it's cover, unless it's a really ugly book...oh wait

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
xeladude said:
i quit because of the terrible skin, the ugly banner, and the forums and the way they are set up
Now alecks don't judge a book by it's cover, unless it's a really ugly book...oh wait
OUCH.png

xeladude said:
whats that supposed to mean?

Okay let me give you advice, I recently visited your site, I must say it's doing a lot better then I thought, but I hate the theme to me it says: Now boys and girls let's share our feelings.

Okay let me give you advice, I recently visited your site, I must say it's doing a lot better then I thought, but I hate the theme to me it says: Now boys and girls let's share our feelings.
This. ^

Your forums need something that separates it from the rest. I understand you are making a new theme. Good. Try a new idea.

eacboy said:
The JJ said:
pear40 said:
The JJ said:
Next time don't use zetaboards. Pay for you forum a good one.

(I'm helping you)
TBT runs on ZB. >_>
True. But you wouldn't really know. Most of Zetaboard forums you can tell.
I'm working on a new theme !
Yes. "Working"
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
stealing
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Your forums need something that separates it from the rest. I understand you are making a new theme. Good. Try a new idea.
we are we have over 200 games in oyur arcade and many other member only fetures that set us apart

eacboy said:
we are we have over 200 games in oyur arcade and many other member only fetures that set us apart
Well that's obviously an improvement.

Listen. You have almost as many Retired Staff as Staff. What does that say, seeing as your Staff count is astronomical, anyways.

nephewjack said:
Listen. You have almost as many Retired Staff as Staff. What does that say, seeing as your Staff count is astronomical, anyways.
we are getting read of staff. any that are inactuive are being demoted

eacboy said:
nephewjack said:
we are getting read of staff. any that are inactuive are being demoted
Exactly. Your staff are quitting. That's not good, no matter what.

That means you need new staff that can put "Spunk" in your forums.

Back