• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Join EAC

Its just my opinion okay?? Its not that im saying I hate this site and i love that site

Edit: You guys are pissing me, jimmy, and other 75+ members off so stop

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
Went said:
No offense but EAC owns TBT (like all the members says in axa, ack, acp, and eac)
And I own the world. Sean is in charge of the Goverment. Ricano is in charge of the Internet, yeah and The JJ is in charge of Jails across the world.
I am the Supreme Emperor of Wyoming, and Ultimate Chancellor of Uzbekistan.

Went said:
Its just my opinion okay?? Its not that im saying I hate this site and i love that site

LOL @ Blatant Ad.

nephewjack said:
Went said:

LOL @ Blatant Ad.
Lol, it is the advertisement board. :p

Went said:

...lmao

pear40 said:
nephewjack said:
Went said:

LOL @ Blatant Ad.
He's just like, "Stop it! (We have 75 members!)" Which I doubt even 1/4 of are active.

DUN WOORY GUYS I JUST POST THERE AND EVERYTHING K.

nephewjack said:
pear40 said:
nephewjack said:
Went said:

LOL @ Blatant Ad.
He's just like, "Stop it! (We have 75 members!)" Which I doubt even 1/4 of are active.
<small><small><small><small><small>Try not to flame...</small></small></small></small></small>

We are active, trust me. I always see lots of members on everytime i visit here.

Went said:
nephewjack said:
pear40 said:
nephewjack said:
Went said:

LOL @ Blatant Ad.
<small><small><small><small><small>Try not to flame...</small></small></small></small></small>

We are active, trust me. I always see lots of members on everytime i visit here.
OH NOEZ. IM GONNA GET REPORTED. I'm stating my opinion. Not flaming.

nephewjack said:
Went said:
nephewjack said:
pear40 said:
nephewjack said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepIts just my opinion okay?? Its not that im saying I hate this site and i love that site

ohemmgee. Jack you have EARNED this. Jack you have been accepted. Jack you are now the leader of Transportation in the Lost City of Alantis. Have fun!

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
nephewjack said:
Went said:
nephewjack said:
pear40 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepIts just my opinion okay?? Its not that im saying I hate this site and i love that site

ohemmgee. Jack you have EARNED this. Jack you have been accepted. Jack you are now the leader of Transportation in the Lost City of Alantis. Have fun!
Now I have.. *counts on fingers* 3 postions! :D

just to clear a few things up. I have 96 members, 52 of which are active., I do not agree with went, TBT owns EAC, Also don't take his comment against my site

Next time don't use zetaboards. Pay for you forum a good one.

(I'm helping you)

The JJ said:
Next time don't use zetaboards. Pay for you forum a good one.

(I'm helping you)
this was my first forum so i wanted somthing easy to start :) but thanks for the tip

xeladude said:
i quit because of the terrible skin, the ugly banner, and the forums and the way they are set up
This is why I never joined, but also because of illiterate members.

nephewjack said:
xeladude said:
i quit because of the terrible skin, the ugly banner, and the forums and the way they are set up
This is why I never joined, but also because of illiterate members.
listen i am making a new skin it just is taking allitlle time

Back