• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

John Wick themed house?

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
Hi all, I?m looking for ideas for rooms in a John Wick themed house!!
Obviously the character will be a guy in a black suit named John Wick..
I?m trying to base the rooms mainly off of the different set themes in ?John Wick 3: Parabellum?. However, I?m open to include themes from the other movies in the series!
Here?s my ideas so far. Note: these are ideas, I?ll probably pick and choose from them when I make the actual house!

1 room themed after the final battle scene in the continental with the cool glass glass and floors. I?ll have the cityscape wall, fancy tile floor, samurai suits lining the edges, and items inside fancy display stands! Not sure of the items yet.

1 room themed after the Casablanca scene, with items like in Saharah?s RV, with the desert carpet and desert vista wallpaper.

1 room themed after the Bowery king (the end scene) with a throne in the middle, a red carpet, basement wall, and birdcages (closest I can think to pigeons)

1 room themed after the dance hall?

1 room themed after the library fight, with a ?heavy tomb? laid out with a photograph next to it

1 room after the knife fight room? (Although I?m not sure how to decorate this fully)

1 room possibly after his old house with his wife, with one of the dog ornaments to represent his puppy, and the fancy car that got stolen from him

These are tentative ideas, i would love for you all to share ideas if you have seen the movies! :)

Lol, came here to make a joke answer and say put dogs everywhere, but you beat me to it in your own post!

Anyway, I've literally only seen the first movie, but as I recall coins were a big part of it. Put individual bells on the ground if you can. I mean, it's a little on the noise, but I think it would be a nice touch.

How about the main entrance floor be a reflection of what brought John Wick back into business? The main floor could have hints of his wife's death, Daisy, and the general depression that loomed over him. This room could simply mimic his house before it blew up. Then have one or two items that hint his return to the Continental.

The the (main room) left room could mimic the Casablanca scene. The (main floor) back room could represent the park where Winston gave John Wick time to run before being hunted. The (main room) right could be Bowery King's rooftop with the birds. Upstairs is the best place for the Continental fight scene, and downstairs could be the ending scene you mentioned. You could always go with your ideas for the downstairs rooms being centered around certain fight scenes, but since you mentioned you might have a hard time decorating the room fully, maybe some major plot point rooms would be better than fight scenes. (And they don't give us any weapon items anyway)

How about the main entrance floor be a reflection of what brought John Wick back into business? The main floor could have hints of his wife's death, Daisy, and the general depression that loomed over him. This room could simply mimic his house before it blew up. Then have one or two items that hint his return to the Continental.

The the (main room) left room could mimic the Casablanca scene. The (main floor) back room could represent the park where Winston gave John Wick time to run before being hunted. The (main room) right could be Bowery King's rooftop with the birds. Upstairs is the best place for the Continental fight scene, and downstairs could be the ending scene you mentioned. You could always go with your ideas for the downstairs rooms being centered around certain fight scenes, but since you mentioned you might have a hard time decorating the room fully, maybe some major plot point rooms would be better than fight scenes. (And they don't give us any weapon items anyway)

Sorry this took so long to reply, I haven?t been on here in a while but after recently re-watching the John Wick series I remembered this idea! I haven?t made the house yet but I think that the Casablanca themed room is a really good idea. I was thinking a lot of things from Saharah?s RV, like the title screen, to fill that one. That?s better instead of the knife room because there isn?t a lot of weapons like you said.
I like the idea of the entrance, I?ll try and make it more simple with a few elements from each part of his life, the puppy, continental elements and simple, maybe something like a suit on a mannequin. Thanks for your ideas!
I still have yet to make the house, but I want to plan it carefully before I actually start making it

Sorry this took so long to reply, I haven’t been on here in a while but after recently re-watching the John Wick series I remembered this idea! I haven’t made the house yet but I think that the Casablanca themed room is a really good idea. I was thinking a lot of things from Saharah’s RV, like the title screen, to fill that one. That’s better instead of the knife room because there isn’t a lot of weapons like you said.
I like the idea of the entrance, I’ll try and make it more simple with a few elements from each part of his life, the puppy, continental elements and simple, maybe something like a suit on a mannequin. Thanks for your ideas!
I still have yet to make the house, but I want to plan it carefully before I actually start making it

That's totally fine- I'm still around. lol

Anyway, I'm glad I was a bit of help. Your outline sounds pretty dang awesome, and I'm sure it will turn out great. I wish you the best of luck in your project!

i only really remember much of the first john wick, and haven't seen the third, but this sounds amazing! if you make a dream town of it, i'd love to take a tour. especially if you happen to place the house next to a dog villager like goldie, or even better, lucky!

That's totally fine- I'm still around. lol

Anyway, I'm glad I was a bit of help. Your outline sounds pretty dang awesome, and I'm sure it will turn out great. I wish you the best of luck in your project!

Thank you!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only really remember much of the first john wick, and haven't seen the third, but this sounds amazing! if you make a dream town of it, i'd love to take a tour. especially if you happen to place the house next to a dog villager like goldie, or even better, lucky!

Yess of course, I?m gonna be very meticulous about it though so it might be a little bit :p but I frikken love those movies, and just wanna perfect my ideas from them. I?m just not sure at this point if I?m gonna place him as a character in my current town, or get a new town and kind of base the town around the whole movie theme with dogs by his house. Not really sure of that yet! My town that has space is pretty bright and full of cats, he might seem out of place :p

Back