• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Jock or Not?

Jock or Not?

• Skip the Jock! Get your Dreamie :D

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Get the Jock PWPs! They're awesome XD

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the jock personality, they?re pretty funny and positive.The PWPs they suggest are great, such as the instrument shelter and fire pit, and others that would be good for a modern town.
After you got the PWPs you can always say goodbye to your jock villager.

I agree. Why do people dislike the jocks so much? They're very friendly. I find their awkwardness endearing. :blush: The fire pit is one of the coolest PWPs!

Well, I never liked the jocks and I personally don't use their PWP's much.
What kind of town are you making? If you are making a campsite in your town or your town is modern-themed, get a jock. They have good PWP's for things like that.

Jocks have a really cool personality I'm my mind. Plus the pwps are pretty cool. I really enjoy the solar panel and instrument shelter. I'd say get a jock for their pwps

I don't know if the Jock PWPs are worth it because it depends on your town. Just check a list of PWPs and decide.

If you hate the Jock PWPs, then skip the Jock. If you like any of them or don't hate them take the time to get the Jock PWPs in case you change your mind.

Thanks to everyone for thier suggestions :D

I've decided to get the Jock PWPs :p just need to find a jock lol...

Back