• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ✿ Jippy Corner Store ✿ [CLOSED]

5 pink carnations
2 pink roses
2 Famous Mushroom

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rainbow Screen
Aurora Screen
Double Neck Guitar
Sprout Table
Leaf Bed
Pile of Leaves
Sushi Platter
Rolling Suitcase

That will be 240k :) I'll PM you when your order is ready.

Awesome thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to do another trade real quick. Shouldn't take long. I'll let you know when I'm finished. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'm finished :)

Yes your order may take a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that will be 200k I will PM you when it's ready!

Alright just let me know when the order is ready. Will it be within the hour or maybe longer because im not sure how long I can stay online.

oh gosh, could I place another item order please ?
going to add items into my giveaway, and you have such great prices ~
maybe the following, if it`s okay :

• one one of each icecream ( total of 6 )
  • one of each pinwheel ( total of 3 )
  • one of each heart balloon ( total of 2 )
  • one of each bunny balloon ( total of 4 )
which would make a total of 15 items ?
if that`s alright, that is ; w ;

I think I just have bad timing of not being on when you are so I'll check again tomorrow. Just wanted to post to let you know I am still paying for my previous order is all! :3

Hey there! Could I please get 2 Blue Roses, an Aquarius Urn and Capricorn ornament? So 260k for all of it? :3

Hi can I get

Yellow Hibiscus x 2
Cat Tower
Festival Lantern
Fireworks Table
Kagamimochi

190k correct? Also I have a meteor shower in my town if you would want to come and make a wish. :)

Hey there! Could I please get 2 Blue Roses, an Aquarius Urn and Capricorn ornament? So 260k for all of it? :3

Yes! I'll let you know when it's ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi can I get

Yellow Hibiscus x 2
Cat Tower
Festival Lantern
Fireworks Table
Kagamimochi

190k correct? Also I have a meteor shower in my town if you would want to come and make a wish. :)
Sure! I'll PM you when ready, and yes I would love that :O we'll trade in your town then. And the total is 170k :)

Last edited:
Aquarius Urn
Capricorn Ornament
Sagittarius Arrow
Sushi Platter

And i have a Pumpkin Pie so maybe i can trade you that and 90k?

Hellooo I was hoping to get a sushi platter, one of each of any ice cream you have, and an indigo balloon. I'll take whatever you have c: Shoot me a price please~ (because I don't know if your street pass stocks are current)

Back