• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpawca

૮꒰˵• ༝ •˵꒱ა ♡
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Lychee
Perfect Peach
Tasty Cake
Fortune Cookie
Hot Cocoa
Feedback
100% (8) +
This thread was originally for trading perfect fruits, but I've gotten everything I need now. :] Feel free to lock/delete/etc. or whatever is the standard around here!

Last edited:
hello! if you're around right now, i can get you some perfect cherries!
oh- and regular peaches!

hello! if you're around right now, i can get you some perfect cherries!
oh- and regular peaches!

Hey there! I'm around for a bit, yes! That would be amazing, is there anything specific you'd like in return? :]

That would be great! Do you want anything particular in return?
Not really, if you want to exchange for a basket of perfect apples that'd be cool, but it's up to you. I would just appreciate a positive trade rating after if anything! :>

Not really, if you want to exchange for a basket of perfect apples that'd be cool, but it's up to you. I would just appreciate a positive trade rating after if anything! :>

Sure thing, I can get you a basket of perfect apples! I've added your FC, mine is also in my profile, and my gates will be open. :]

Sure thing, I can get you a basket of perfect apples! I've added your FC, mine is also in my profile, and my gates will be open. :]
Thanks for the trade! I left a positive rating for you. I just realized you didn't have any until now so if you need help leaving one for me just let me know. :>

Thanks for the trade! I left a positive rating for you. I just realized you didn't have any until now so if you need help leaving one for me just let me know. :>

Thank you too! I think I was able to leave one for you just fine, hopefully I did everything right in that regard. :]

Thank you too! I think I was able to leave one for you just fine, hopefully I did everything right in that regard. :]
Oh yes looks great, thanks so much! I hope you're able to find the rest of the fruits. If you can't, feel free to let me know. I have some you can borrow if worse comes to worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back